I dont know if this is the right place to post this but oh well. ok the Line 6 Spider II 112 Combo was discontinued and is only $199.99 but was origanally $410 or so. i have 200 bucks to throw around and was wondering if it was a good buy or should i buy something else for 200 bucks?
no.......youd be flushing your 200 dollars down the toilet........id stay away
It's being dropped in price probably because everyone is catching on to the fact that it's a piece of crap.

One of the worst amps I've ever played on, right up there with my first amp; and MG.

You could spend your money on much better things.
Gear:
Fender Standard Telecaster (Sunburst Finish)
Washburn X-Series Electric (Black Finish)
Ibanez Electric-Acoustic (Black Finish)
Ariana Acoustic

Randall RX120D Halfstack
umm well it depends on what you play. overall its a pretty crappy amp but it is kinda fun to play around with all the effects, id save your money and get a roland cube 30 though, it can do everything
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

do not get it the spider 2 amps sound to like tecnoish and after about a year or 2 of use they blow out
the sound from them is crappy and like i said before kinda computery u could def. get a much better amp for the same price do not get it it will be a waste
my gear:
Schecter Damien 6 w/emg's
gibson sg standard
dean performer e acou/elec
ibanez tone blaster=[
ibanez ts7 tubescreamer
boss ds-1
boss sd-1
dunlop crybaby from hell wah
well htis is confusing because on the web site all the reviews are great, maybe they lied to me?
It is a massive piece of crap, but I beleive the price drop is to sell off whatever stock they have left before they unleash the tonal fury of the Spider III upon the world.
The manufacturing obviously wants to sell the product, so they won't say,

"it sucks, but you should still buy it cause it lights up all pretty and has that spider on the front of it, I mean, how much more hardcore can you be?"

Are they releasing a Spider III? Anybody think it will be any better? Or just more lights....
Gear:
Fender Standard Telecaster (Sunburst Finish)
Washburn X-Series Electric (Black Finish)
Ibanez Electric-Acoustic (Black Finish)
Ariana Acoustic

Randall RX120D Halfstack
I know it's getting flamed but it's rellay an okay amp, you could do better though. It records really well but for live use it's below average.
We never grasp self-realization, we are two abysses; A well staring at the sky.........
well the Line 6 Spider II 112 Combo cant be any worse than what i got now. well thanx to u all for your intake.