hi, this is nothing serious its just annoying, my high e string when played through the amp is alot quieter then the rest of em, im wondering should i raise my pickups all togehter, or raise the individual metal parts of the pickups under each string, or raise the action, because on that string i get a bit of, well not buzz but i can hear the sound being a bit choked by the fret, any suggestions?

thanks
Quote by Next Hendrix
You know you're a guitar player when your girlfriend says she got a new g-string and you ask " Is it nickel-wound or bronze phosphorous?"

that doesnt make a diff, its somthing with the setup not the gear
Quote by Next Hendrix
You know you're a guitar player when your girlfriend says she got a new g-string and you ask " Is it nickel-wound or bronze phosphorous?"

meh, if the pickups needed replacing, then all the strings would sound quiet, its not really queit, just a little bit more then the rest of em, enought to piss me off xD
Quote by Next Hendrix

G&L comanche, the guitars fine, and a marshall mg ( yes it sucks ass) ive got 1500$ saved up for something much better, but the other strings are fine its only the high e is a tiny bit quieter
Quote by Next Hendrix

Most stock pickups have output issues among other things. Check how the pole pieces are alligned (or get someone to do it for you), and then check the pickup height after.
Who's dumber?
The cat that plays with a piece of string for 30 minutes,
Or the guy who dangles the string for 30 minutes?
ok
Quote by Next Hendrix

Looks like the amp might be the problem, but then wouldn't the wolume in general be lower, or can it just not take the frquency of the tones of the e string
He probably has a BC rich something and an MG , so he's ashamed/afraid of the flaming.

Seriously tho : if it's about what to do raise the individual rod in the pickup, not the pickup itself (unless you aid it more by raising the pickup on the Treble side a bit more) , if that works right you shouldn't need to lower the action but if it still sounds too low lower the action and see (yep that gets it close to the pickup's magnet too, SURPRISE!).

Hope that helps with your Warlock.. Told you MG's sucked... =[ ....

EDIT : Wow just a second too late and it made all my post not make sense, for all you readers this post was meant to be after Guitarboy's post..
mustaine your an idiot ill post a pic tommorow of my guitar dont just assume ****
Quote by Next Hendrix

Oh did i hurt your feelings Lass? It's good ya did turn out to have an MG, yep i posted that before you posted your gear, i hadn't refreshed the page so i didn't see the newer replies..

Poor ****, MG and boohoos... Oh well, serves me right for tryna help morons such as yourself.. you didn't even look at the actual advice in my post, what a retard..