awsome stuff dude ur an awsome singer...can u plz give me some tips on singing??? pm me plz
Quote by Meths

Obviously I'm biased towards the correct point of view. What kind of retard isn't?

Hey man, you have an awesome voice. I took the liberty of listening to some of your covers (I didn't really like your Layne Stanley but I could tell there was a good voice behind it) and you definitely have vocal talent. Have you had any training?
Member #6 of the Agile LP over Epiphone LP Club. PM iamtehwalrus768 to join.
When it comes to flipping pancakes, it's better than burgers.
that was good, but you have a little trouble with those higher notes. Still an excellent cover though.
Read my post. Not this.
The vocal style on this song is a little different than your other ones. You had a little trouble with the higher notes like mingles said but other than that the whole thing was flawless. Great job dude.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
thanx for lsitenin guys...!!.....no I havent really had any traingin...!!!...........but Ive always enjoyed singing since I was little....!!!......either way....its cool....im gald u guys liked it...!!......Keep rockin.......PEAC EOUT
omg dude! thats amazing...seriously..10/10...and I saw your nutshell cover ..equally awesome 10/10 there I love you
Quote by greendayguitar
Wow, that looks extremely good, thank you mcuhly RadioHead22, for your amazing gift of foodiness.

M E S H U G G A H