hey guys, i wanna put black grover locking tuners on my C-1 Plus, but i cant find any. stewmac.com used to sell them but now they only sell chrome and gold. anyone know another site that sells them in black?

and dont suggest another brand, ive got locking grovers on my SZ and love them, plus my C-1 came stock with grovers so the swap will be easy and will not requier drilling mounting holes.
You could buy the chrome or gold and then paint them or something, but I don't know of any websites sell locking tuners (but then again I haven't really looked...)
Quote by sicformyage

me:you like acdc
them:yea i do
me:cool, whats your favorite song,other than back in black
them:i gotta go...

Quote by jordanzio
i love hilary duff and will eventually marry her... she does not know this currently...

Guitarfetish.com has some I think. They have the EZ-LOK tuners in black too, which aren't locking tuners per-se, but they perform the same function.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Quote by scott5150
You could buy the chrome or gold and then paint them or something, but I don't know of any websites sell locking tuners (but then again I haven't really looked...)

I think he Wants Black chrome, Not black paint,
Quote by madpickin03

cool man thanks. but im not sure though, its an extra $30. those prices are higher then normal, they orginally sold for $55 on stewmac.com so unless i find another site with the black ones under $60, ill just go with chrome.