So I was just having some fun and this song came to mind, so I looked it up and played and sang it, I am clearly not a good enough guitar player to play this! maybe one day, lol I still think its very listenable tho!
please check it out and any feedback is greatly apprecited

http://theunborn.dmusic.com
Dust In the wind
Work to live, not live to work.
Different picking pattern, but still sounds cool. The vocals once again sound really good, youve become a really consistantly good singer, good stuff, and good song, probably kansas' only good song haha jp, but good nonetheless. It woulda been cool if u did maybe a chorused vocal section, cause u do those pretty well, but its was still pretty damn good.

If you get a chance check out my beatles cover of let it be, the vox arent dont yet, but im running low on time and its for a ug cover contest.

Rock on
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=422668
Not too shabby my friend. I quite enjoyed it!
Originally posted by turinbrakes
actually YOU SUCK

"I once read a poem, held my breath
But that moment's gone
First time I felt life, somewhat hurts
Need an option and some hope "

Anders Fridén
Not your best vocal performance, still liked it just heard you do better. I liked the alternate picking. Good Job!
Guitarman4040
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Seagull Acoustic
VOX AD100VT combo 2x12 + 2x12cab
Shure mics
Assortment of Pedals
Okay ill crit it for real! I liked the intro, your voice doesnt sound as amazing as it usually is for some reason,but overall a nice take on a classic. one thing i've noticed about all your covers though, is that you dont change all that much in them. This would be cool to hear if it were your full band and I look forward to a better take.

Happy!?!?! :lol:
Good song choice. I had to sing this for Speech class last year.

It sounds pretty good. You're singing is pretty good. Don't hold some of those notes so long. I liked it though, good job.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~