I need help!

The end of my cable plugged into my Crybaby Wah broke off and is stuck in the input jack . I do not know how to get it out!! I need help!! The Crybaby is my favorite effect pedal, and I don't want to shell out $70 for another pedal! I need to know if you can fix it and what to use to fix it.

Please help!
Thanks
Jesus Satan

Quote by davedoom

Krank: "Here you go mate, shiitloads of money and free amps, all you have to do is have a pic taken with your thumbs up looking happy with this amp, we will do the rest"

Endorsee:"OK, thanks"
dragonforce are pwnnnnnnnnzzzzzing you fizzyz.

just ****in unplug and get some tweeeeezerz onto it.
If all else fails, take it to a guitar store.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
seriously
Jesus Satan

Quote by davedoom

Krank: "Here you go mate, shiitloads of money and free amps, all you have to do is have a pic taken with your thumbs up looking happy with this amp, we will do the rest"

go to your local "electronics store" and buy a new jack. (if its broken) Open the wah, tighten it into the original place. Then solder on the wires back as the original one was. Its not too hard. A $1-2 dollar job if u have a solder.
how far in did it break off? You may be able to just take the bolts on the side to get a bite on it with some pliers. It's pretty easy to get the board out, there is the 2 side nuts around each jack, one screw on the board, and one cable plug that comes right off. Maybe you can get a bite on it or push it out from inside if you're careful.

"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
What kind of Wah is that Erock503?

I wish my Wah had that simplicity...

Last edited by wylde_overdrive at Aug 28, 2006,
oh yeah, good point wylde, that's a GCB-95, the basic Dunlop Crybaby, not the same if he has the 535Q. It's pretty heavily modified in the upper pic, but the lower one is stock.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Quote by wylde_overdrive
What kind of Wah is that Erock503?

I wish my Wah had that simplicity...

wow, what kind of wah is that? I see a red Fasel, that's what I put in mine too. Looks like shielded cable too? I thought about doing that too, but it doesn't seem to be noisey luckily.
amp clips
amp vids
Quote by Erock503
wow, what kind of wah is that? I see a red Fasel, that's what I put in mine too.

It's a Dunlop 535Q.
nice, I didn't realize they used a red Fasel on the 535Q.

haha, almost forgot, I did use shielded wires, no wonder it's not noisey, lol.

amp clips
amp vids
very cool. I don't know how much of a difference the red Fasel made alone, but with the other mods, it made the GCB-95 into a very usable pedal. It's a VERY noticable difference with the mods. I also bought a yellow Fasel to try out, but the red is supposed to be a little smoother sounding, so I stuck with it.
amp clips
amp vids
Quote by Erock503
how far in did it break off? You may be able to just take the bolts on the side to get a bite on it with some pliers. It's pretty easy to get the board out, there is the 2 side nuts around each jack, one screw on the board, and one cable plug that comes right off. Maybe you can get a bite on it or push it out from inside if you're careful.

I did that, and it works! Thanks so much. I didnt want to bring it to a guitar store and pay lots of money for something simple like that.
Thanks abunch
Jesus Satan

Quote by davedoom

Last edited by rockambassadorr at Aug 29, 2006,
Quote by rockambassadorr
I did that, and it works! Thanks so much. I didnt want to bring it to a guitar store and pay lots of money for something simple like that.
Thanks abunch

glad to hear it worked out for you.
amp clips
amp vids