A few days ago I posted that I couldn't tell the difference between a lot of the pickups on the Seymour Duncan site. I'm really interested in the Slash tone, so I'm just curious if I could expect enough of a difference to justify replacing the '57 classics that are on the guitar that should arrive Monday or Tuesday.

Who are some of the bigger names that play '57 classics?
Quote by Ibanez_rawker
but I have a penis.... and when most guys have the chance to get some, they are gonna take it.... our hormones were going out of control and her 'rents weren't home.

Edit: she knew I wasn't wearing a condom.
Angus Young, I think Joe Perry might. I can get a great Sweet Child O Mine tone with the neck pickup and lots of reverb
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by SGstriker
Angus Young, I think Joe Perry might. I can get a great Sweet Child O Mine tone with the neck pickup and lots of reverb

That's cool...it probably isn't enough of a difference for me to justify making any changes.

Of course, I played an Epi LP last week back to back with a Gibson LP. The salesman tried to convince me that it sounded so much better than the Epi, but I didn't hear a $500 difference in sound, let alone $2k more according to their sticker price.
Quote by Ibanez_rawker
but I have a penis.... and when most guys have the chance to get some, they are gonna take it.... our hormones were going out of control and her 'rents weren't home.

Edit: she knew I wasn't wearing a condom.