I'm doing a multiple choice assignment for University, and one of the questions is as follows:

The only song credited as having been written by all three members of the Police on their video Outlandos To Synchronicities is:

* "Message in a bottle"
* "Regatta De Blanc"
* "So lonely"
* "It's alright for you"
* "Every breath you take"

Could anybody help me with this? The library's copy of Outlandos To Synchronicities is currently in repair, and I can't find the answer anywhere online :S

Thanks
The stupider people think you are, the more surprised they'll be when you kill them.
This is the wrong forum, truckers.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
what exactly are you asking?
'01 Sunburst Strat>1953 Valco Supro

'06 Jazz bass>'78 Bassman 10

Simple rig fan.
hmm...thought it might be the wrong forum...but ii posted here cuz i didn't really know which one to post in, and figured i wouldn't get grilled as badly in here.

what i'm asking is:
which one of those songs is the only song credited as being written by all members of the police?
The stupider people think you are, the more surprised they'll be when you kill them.
You guys are twats, the Police are classic rock, are they're a fucking awesome band.

The answer is 'Regatta De Blanc'.

'It's Alright For You' was a Copeland/Sting effort, while Message... and Every Breath... were Sting's songs.
'01 Sunburst Strat>1953 Valco Supro

'06 Jazz bass>'78 Bassman 10

Simple rig fan.