does anybody know of a good wah pedal that has a slash-like sound with a good sweep range (besides slash's signature wah)?
well...theres is a pedal thread, check that baby out.
Traynor YCS-50>EHX SMM w/ Hazarai>EHX DMM>EHX Holy Grail>EHX Small Stone>EHX Big Muff PI (NY)>EHX Pulsar>Ibanez TS-9DX>Echo Park>Ibanez Vintage Tubeking>Fulltone OCD>Zvex Fuzz Factory> Roto-Machine>Fulltone Wah>MJM London Fuzz>Fender Strat
well...theres is a pedal thread, check that baby out.

It doesn't include Slash's wah.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
true, but he doesnt want slash's wah, he wants one that sounds like it. So he leaves a post there and someone answers it instead of clogging up the entire forum.
Traynor YCS-50>EHX SMM w/ Hazarai>EHX DMM>EHX Holy Grail>EHX Small Stone>EHX Big Muff PI (NY)>EHX Pulsar>Ibanez TS-9DX>Echo Park>Ibanez Vintage Tubeking>Fulltone OCD>Zvex Fuzz Factory> Roto-Machine>Fulltone Wah>MJM London Fuzz>Fender Strat
Quote by HeartInACage
true, but he doesnt want slash's wah, he wants one that sounds like it. So he leaves a post there and someone answers it instead of clogging up the entire forum.

where is that btw? I know there is an accessories thread, but I didn't see a lot of questions, only reviews.
I could have sworn there used to be a sticky with all the different effects and what they do too, but I can't find that either. I thought it used to be under the "The Ultimate Gear Information Sticky:Incorporating Info on Amps, FX and Pickups", but I can't find it in there.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Not to advertise my awesome thread, but check out the Official Pedal thread by yours truely.
haha thanks man