Heeeyy. another random lefty question for y'alls.

basically, im trying to decide on a new guitar, basically looking for one with two humbuckers to be the counterpart to my MIM Strat. I was thinking about getting one of Right-Handed Epiphones SGs, probably the G-400, and setting up left-handed. I was wondering how easy this would be or if any of you know any place i could get some information on it.
Gear
Left-Handed Schecter C-1 Stealth
Left-Handed Fender Standard Strat

EHX Little Big Muff
Boss DS-2
EHX PolyChorus

Orange Rocker 30 Head

Next Purchases:
it would be pretty easy to do man, you just need to reset everything up (intonation etc) for stringing you strings backwards.

it woudl kinda blow to have the knobs and input jack right underneath your arm while plaing though.
http://www.theweekendkids.com

Gibson Les Paul Studio w/dirtyfingers pickups
Gibson Joan Jett Melody Maker
VOX ac30 head
Marshall 1960 4x12 cab
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Setting it up for being left handed shouldnt be a huge labor. You'll probably have to file the nut a little wider for your lower strings. I've also had some people tell me that sometimes they'll adjust the pole pieces, but I don't know how much of a difference in tonality there will be if you just switched the strings without adjusting the pole pieces. Other than that there isnt much more,,,,Also, depending on your playing style, you might have a problem with where the selector switch is if you aren't used to it being on the upper bout. You didn't specify if your strat was actually left handed or not, but if it isn't this is something to consider.
EDIT: ^,,,and intonate of course
Quote by rokket2005
Setting it up for being left handed shouldnt be a huge labor. You'll probably have to file the nut a little wider for your lower strings. I've also had some people tell me that sometimes they'll adjust the pole pieces, but I don't know how much of a difference in tonality there will be if you just switched the strings without adjusting the pole pieces. Other than that there isnt much more,,,,Also, depending on your playing style, you might have a problem with where the selector switch is if you aren't used to it being on the upper bout. You didn't specify if your strat was actually left handed or not, but if it isn't this is something to consider.
EDIT: ^,,,and intonate of course

Don't listen to this guy, it's alot easier than that.

1. Either file down the original nut to fit in the lower strings, or replace it with a left-handed nut.

2. Fix up the intonation, which is easily adjustable via screwdriver.

3. There you go. Don't worry about having the knobs by your arm, it probably won't get in the way too much. Hendrix never had problems with it.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Thanks guys. That's probably what i'll do. the strat is lefty.
Gear

EHX Little Big Muff
Boss DS-2
EHX PolyChorus

Orange Rocker 30 Head

Next Purchases:
Yeah, not in black or white, and not the three humbucker model.
Gear

EHX Little Big Muff
Boss DS-2
EHX PolyChorus

Orange Rocker 30 Head

Next Purchases:
Quote by Mattb720
Yeah, not in black or white, and not the three humbucker model.

look at the link above your post its a cherry red SG 2 humbuckers