Saw these guys on Warped Inside and Out show and I liked them a lot. Which album is better, first of second? Or a list of all their best songs would be great too.
dude goverupty is the best song ever
Quote by L_Z_Nut
Who is this "Billy Joe Armstrong" you guys are talking about..... sounds made up to me.

Quote by l2p_Guitar
my penis is like 6 inches. i measured with a measuring tape and accidentally let it go, so i have cuts down the side.

RIP heaven's gate
I was attracted to this thread by the misspelling of "Thor". Is it the thread-starters mistake, or the band's mistake?
: : Guitars
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Ibanez Acoustic-Electric
Fender Black Strat
: : Effects
Boss CH-1 Super Chorus
Visual Sound Jekyll & Hyde Distortion & Overdrive
Dunlop Crybaby
Fender Tuner
Quote by deslni01
I was attracted to this thread by the misspelling of "Thor". Is it the thread-starters mistake, or the band's mistake?

The actual spelling is Thor, but the band spells it Thorr.
I dont think they are punk. More like metal/ alternative rock.
I didn't think we would ever make enough money to pay rent by playing music.
-Gregg Allman

*Insert sarcastic, ego-boosting quote here*
I love these guys so much. I would say they're at least part punk.
Quote by Pinballwizard93
you sir, Martinikiss7, should be president.

Jizz is where it is
So I've heard from a lot of people that they're good, but is it worth it to buy both of their albums? I'm kinda short on cash so, I don't wanna spend too much.
Quote by Ifoughtthelaw42
So I've heard from a lot of people that they're good, but is it worth it to buy both of their albums? I'm kinda short on cash so, I don't wanna spend too much.

If you have AIM, I'll send Total Universe Man to you, I'm takewarning479.
Quote by hardrock1315
If you have AIM, I'll send Total Universe Man to you, I'm takewarning479.

No its cool, I just wanted to know which album is better. Btw, is that a op ivy reference in your screenname? If so nice job.
Quote by Ifoughtthelaw42
No its cool, I just wanted to know which album is better. Btw, is that a op ivy reference in your screenname? If so nice job.

Sure you don't want it? I don't know too much about the other one. All I know is that this one is worth your $12, and if the other one is better, well then it's worth it too.

And yes, it is an Op Ivy reference.