Should i learn all intervals in every key? or sohuld I just be able to do that? I am able to do this but I don't know.... maybe I should know them by heart...
i didnt learn all intervals but i learned intervals like 1/8, 3rds, 5ths, 7ths. From these knowing my formulas i can find all the intervals easily
maybe so...maybe so young one.

Quote by Friggly
"But just PRETEND i'm not your sister"

Quote by dingmydong
I'm gonna start reffering to the female reproductive organ as the scarlet monastery now

yeah just learn the formula's and names, like learning the key signatures, learn the formula then learn to not use ya fingers and after time it will come naturally like times tables.
ESP CUSTOM SHOP HORIZON
FENDER USA STRAT
JACKSON DK2M
Peavey 5150ii w/ Marshall 1960DM cab
the intervals are the same in every key, do you mean the intervals of each scale? you just have to play the scales and see how they work...learn interval shapes on the guitar and familiarize yourself with each interval's particular sound and feel; training your ear is great practice and is endlessly helpful
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by Sharp_as_steel
Axe_grinder pwns!!!!

Member #2 of the "Official UG Teabaggers' Cult". PM Slayer224 to join.