Hey!
I currently have a Schecter C-1 Hellraiser and a Roland Cube 60, and I don't have any pedal.
I was looking to buy one, being the budget not a problem, but something less than 200$ would be nice.
I was looking for "The Weapon" by Digitech, since I am a Disturbed fan. What do you guys think? And also, any tips to improve my gear (sig)?
My Gear

Guitars:
- Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
- Ibanex GRX40
Amps:
- Roland Cube 60
- Fender Frontman 15R
wot styles of music do you play?
My Gear:
Epiphone SG
Vintage SG
Stagg Strat (With replaced hardware and a Duncan Invader )
Hohner Strat
No name Acoustic
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
Boss MT-2
Boss DS-1
Roland Cube 60
Wires and patch cords and stuff..
I play mostly Disturbed, SOAD, Sevendust, Rammstein, Stone Sour, Tenacious D ( ), Black Sabbath, stuff around Metal and Nu-Metal
My Gear

Guitars:
- Ibanex GRX40
Amps:
- Roland Cube 60
- Fender Frontman 15R
a nice distortion would be a must. the soundclips of 'the weapon' sound pretty good playing disturbed songs but i'm not sure how they'd sound on anything else. if you can, try it out first.

the MD-2 from Boss would be good for it aswell but you get a phaser/sitar emulator in the weapon.

i'd say get the weapon and decide afterwards which out of it's effects you like.
first get a foot switch to make the most out of your amp it has very good distortin as is
Quote by Danno13

Go cut your wrists or whatever it is you emo kids do for fun, I'm not helping you.

member of UG's gain \/\/hores- pmgpderek09 to join
I don't play metal (and this may or may not help you) but I like the VOX V847 Wah Wah pedal... it works great for my tastes... I play mostly funk rock like the Chilis, punk, alternative metal like Breaking Benjamin, and classic rock like Hendrix, the Stones, Beatles... yeah
Thanks for the opinions.
I've been reading reviews on "The Weapon" and it sounds very nice. The sound clips are also great. Maybe I'm buying that one...
My Gear

Guitars:
- Ibanex GRX40
Amps:
- Roland Cube 60
- Fender Frontman 15R
I would get a footswitch, the distortion on the cubes are actually pretty good, but you might want to change the EQ, so EQ pedal might be your consideration.

I fashioned a footswitch into the jack by getting a sustain pedal for keyboard, it has a 1/4" jack, so it fits in and it works!
Amazing..
Which footswitch would you recommend me?
Any more suggestion/opinions guys?
My Gear

Guitars:
- Ibanex GRX40
Amps:
- Roland Cube 60
- Fender Frontman 15R
make one
Quote by Danno13

Go cut your wrists or whatever it is you emo kids do for fun, I'm not helping you.

member of UG's gain \/\/hores- pmgpderek09 to join
OMG THATS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WEIRD. i just got the weapon literally a week ago, its the coolest pedal ive ever played on!!! u get a dan donnegan pick w/ it too!! get that thing if u have the money, i DEFINATELY recomend it
Cool. I'll probably buy it tomorrow!
My Gear

Guitars:
- Ibanex GRX40
Amps:
- Roland Cube 60
- Fender Frontman 15R
I'd say you try it out on a cube 60 first.

Well any footswitch will do, even a sustain pedal for keyboard, since you plug it into the footswitch channel;