i searched and found nothing,

maybe im slow but i got black tape the other day for about 2 quid and its pretty good. no revolution and hollywood sign are prob my current faves. anyone else into them? i suppose they might go into punk forum but i put them here seems as theyre on a major label and quite melodic. not that it really makes a difference where they go.
I was supposed to see them live (they were supporting Good Charlotte which I went to because my friend begged me to) but they didn't show and I haven't listened to them yet.
Because light strikes a deal with each coming night.
They had one song i used to like but i cant remember what its called. I will be seeing them live tohugh because they are supporting AFI on their UK tour!
Here I Am is their biggest song in the states as well.
Flash Flash Flash is a good album.

EDIT: I'm not sure if this should be in Punk/Ska or here, but I don't think it matters since it can go either way.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
I have to see them supporting AFI, and I'm angry about it, because in America AFI always get HUGE support acts (bands like Thursday and Coheed), but we get a random generic punk band that I'd never heard of.
Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
if ur going to play some american idiot stuff heres the settings:

Master Volume : 0
i dunno about the rest
Quote by TeenBite
I have to see them supporting AFI, and I'm angry about it, because in America AFI always get HUGE support acts (bands like Thursday and Coheed), but we get a random generic punk band that I'd never heard of.

Well, are you going to see AFI, or their supporting band?
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
AFI, but it's always nice to see a good band you know lots about beforehand.
Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
if ur going to play some american idiot stuff heres the settings:

Master Volume : 0
i dunno about the rest
i heard a couple of songs and found them really irritating.
Quote by Jaret Reddick
wake me up when september ends makes me cry evry time!

emos forever
:-(
i just realised that i'm going to see AFI with the explosion in support.

oh joyyy.
Quote by Jaret Reddick
wake me up when september ends makes me cry evry time!

emos forever
:-(