ok here it is its a js30 kv in red it played like a dream compared to my gax30 and im sure with a pup change it will sound awsome tho is does sound good, so onto what you all wanaa see PICS

what you think??
Quote by Danno13

Go cut your wrists or whatever it is you emo kids do for fun, I'm not helping you.

member of UG's gain \/\/hores- pmgpderek09 to join
pretty sick wht pickups does it have
Quote by Muphin
Jupiter is a fat bitch. We should nuke it.

jersey girls arent trash ...trash gets picked up
staten island doesnt really exist its just a reflection of the fumes from jersey on the water caused by the movement of the sun
standard jackson not sure on model
Quote by Danno13

Go cut your wrists or whatever it is you emo kids do for fun, I'm not helping you.

*dies* I've been lusting after one of those guitars for ages, It's next on my list of things to get XD
the rrp is 250 and i got it for 180 its only been used 4 a month
Quote by Danno13

looks impressive man, very classic metal look. how the volume pot ? it seems really close the bridge which might screw with you if you're doing some really angry palm muting. Seems more like a soloing machine to me - the high frets seems ****in easy to reach - that'd be awesome.
Marty
its just 10xs easyer to play than my ibanez its effort less and is sounds killer through my cube XD
Quote by Danno13

Quote by suicidalmoose
the high frets seems ****in easy to reach - that'd be awesome.

Like Jackson's other other bolt-on V models, it only looks like the upper frets are easy. These guitars have bulky neck joints, and access to the 24th fret requires quite a stretch. I personally wouldn't touch a Jackson V that isn't neck-thru for that reason.

But in terms of low end guitars, it's a nice instrument and it looks great. You should have fun with it.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
x2^
maybe so...maybe so young one.

Quote by Friggly
"But just PRETEND i'm not your sister"

Quote by dingmydong
I'm gonna start reffering to the female reproductive organ as the scarlet monastery now

thy arent as easy as it looks but i dont real ever go that high so it makes no diff(rythem FTW)
Quote by Danno13

Quote by Cheesepuff
....And whos that guy in the lower left corner of your first pic?

my sister
Quote by Danno13

Quote by Cheesepuff
....And whos that guy in the lower left corner of your first pic?

Quote by spanerman
my sister

LOL!

That looks like a nice guitar. I wish I had something that good when i was a beginner-intermediate player.
Quote by SolidxSnake
LOL!

That looks like a nice guitar. I wish I had something that good when i was a beginner-intermediate player.

it was a reward for getting into college and taking the hardest possible subjects :pmath physics biol geology)
Quote by Danno13

Quote by spanerman
my sister

very nice looking axe man, congrats! You should be pissing off a lot of dorm mates with that baby.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Quote by spanerman
it was a reward for getting into college and taking the hardest possible subjects :pmath physics biol geology)

Reward?! If I don't take the hardest classes my parents touch me in NAUGHTY PLACES!

Quote by SolidxSnake
Reward?! If I don't take the hardest classes my parents touch me in NAUGHTY PLACES!

ewwwwwwwwwww spose it could be worse......................it coulda been don vito
Quote by Danno13

Quote by SolidxSnake
But Don Vito's my mommy...

ok which orifice did he eject you from?
Quote by Danno13

nice dude!

i got my eyes on a Jackson soloist right now.

only thing i think with your guitar is that it doesnt have a Trem!
at tht price its just one more thing to go wrong
Quote by Danno13

Pretty nice, remember to upload some recordings. Like the guy above, its missing the floyd rose, but if you don't use it, great.
i will once i can get to my mates house (he has recording equipment)
Quote by Danno13

Reward?! If I don't take the hardest classes my parents touch me in NAUGHTY PLACES!. hahaha loool same to me jk jk