My childhood, through someone elses eyes, try tor ead this openly

Glasses-

"Silly, you are too weak for breaking this glass" she smiles. She smiles and telling me I'm silly because she knows I want to kiss her.
"Well, not in your bare hands, give me your hand."
I never reached out my hand for her, and I never regretted it.
"Never mind, anyway, glass is not as hard as you think" she talks a lot, but I'm checking everything out in the meantime, looking at her neon grey kitchen. Everything was in order back in the day and we liked it. I learned something that day as we threw glass onto the white concrete, we don?t need glasses to understand weaknesses.

"I can feel the pain!! Ahh!! The pain!! It kills me!!!" her red words spurt from her mouth, the walls start decorating themselves in post-modern pitch black color. Her face is starting to lose its own color. And there's nothing I can do.
I'm getting up from my knees to my feet looking down to the body filled with pain.
"Max!" she yanks, "don't leave" but it was too late. I couldn?t possibly stay in the same kitchen with her bleeding to death; I'm too young to see this, yes, definitely, 12 years is way too young.

I saw her the next morning, when she told me about her's and every other woman's period I was amazed, I saw no reason for this to happen, especially every month.
"I'm sorry" she tenderly throws when we're both standing embarrassed in the bus station. "It's OK" I reply, lying, and trying to pick up some self confidence from the bottom of my stomach for the two of us to share and slightly yelling. The rest of our romantic relationship was gone for the remains of the school year. We hovered next to each other, forming our own space, which later initiated with adjusting ourselves for outer society, bringing more people to know us; and the core that we built in former years was shattered as if it was made from glass, go figure, building a core with glass.
...And The Nominees Are
"Silly, you are too weak for breaking this glass" she smiles. She smiles and telling me I'm silly because she knows I want to kiss her.

maybe that should be left out.
^Oops..that a typo and YOU KNOW IT!.....sorry,

you can leave a link to your piece if you want me to pay back...

EDIT: yeah...i just saw the links in your sig...
...And The Nominees Are
Last edited by jagstang270 at Aug 28, 2006,
*Scratches head*
Originally Posted by Lemoninfluence
he shoved a pole up the lads arse.

he didn't bumshag him.
is it that complicated?

Seriously, I bet it's alot harder-different for viewing outside from my head.
...And The Nominees Are