So my bro's friend got a guitar a while back, but never got into it. So my brother decided he'd take it off his hands for $70 + some SDRAM for his computer. So for around $90, my bro picked up this guitar.

It's a Washburn "Lyon". It really isn't anything too special, but the neck is ungodly fast. Maple neck/fretboard, not sure on the body wood. I need to work on the electronics some, probably replace everything, as it's all very noisy. The guitar plays well.

For $70, I don't think you could go wrong.

BTW, I know it's strung wrong.
That's pretty neat.
One of my friends has a Lyon - I hate it with a passion, but if it works for you, meh....
you say the guy your bro got it off never got into it?

but the scratch plate is fairly worn down and obv. scratched.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
what's with the green gumball?
Quote by Adrock1795
When you take a crap do you clean your ass siting down or standing?
Quote by Garret.
upside down
Quote by x_thurston_x
You're working for the government aren't you?
Quote by SkyValley
I don't have an ass.

lol @ pooey strap
yeah, get that thing off it, that is really nasty.

definitely looks well played, maybe the guy bought it used. For the money though, it looks like a fun axe. I like strats with maple fretboards too. Also, I can't really tell, but the saddles almost look like graptechs. If that's the case, and it's not crappy wood, your bro scored for $70 IMO. What are you going to get for $70 anywhere these days. It cost me that much to fill my truck up with gas.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Quote by Jack Flint
what's with the green gumball?

That's a BB... no clue how that got on my bed though...

Yeah, i was wondering about the pickguard too. Either way, it's in decent condition. Bar the pickguard.

And the poostrap