I just got the LTD Ninja 600 and need a guitar stand that can hold this, as well as four other guitars.
Anyone have a thought on what will work?
I'm looking for something that will hold them all at once.
my stand will hold a V and 4 other guitars just fine. it is made by Rockstand.
http://www.zzounds.com/item--RSTRS5
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
I dont know the name of it, but, get one of those stage guitar stands. They hold about 6 guitars or something, and it's like a clothes rack in the mall. You just either set them in there, or hang them by the neck/headstock.
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
hang it by the head stock like you see on guitar shop walls. Those wall mounted hangers are pretty cheap .
The wall hangs wont work for me. I want the all-inclusive stands....I'll try the first one sugessted.
I've got a Hercules stand, and I've been very happy with it. It only holds three guitars at a time, but it's been a great stand. My friend tripped on a cable while a guitar was plugged in, and it flipped the guitar almost level in the air. The Herc kept it's grip though, and the stand didn't topple over. The guitar didn't even get a scratch. Pretty pricey, but they are quality products. I've had mine almost a year, and it's none the worse for wear, the pads are all still like new.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
I too have the Hercules stand. I like it as well, especially the way the guitar locks in as you set it down. I bought it for my RR3 and it works perfectly. If I were you I would get a Herc.
Gear:
Mesa Boogie Tremoverb And Recto cab
Peavey 5150 and cab
Peavey classic 2 12
Agile Intercepor pro 7
Jackson soloist sls
Jackson RR3
Ibanez 7321
Washburn Dimebolt 333
ya i have a rr3, so i bought a Hercules stand and it works great
"We could only wonder what he would have accomplished is his life hadn't ended so early"

----Randy Rhoads----