okay, so heres a song i wrote out of many others, well the lyrics are a working progress..im working on a bridge and another verse..tell me what you think and be nice 'cause im pretty sensitive with this stuff.

It seemed you left me a picture
Of everything you did with her
Not knowing what to do
Who I should come crying to

For now I'll lie in the grass
and see how this imaginary relasonship is so crass
I'll write you another sad song
Then maybe God and I will get along

Its hard to come close when everythings far away
On those cool anticipated summer days
All the things you took for granted; look, they're gone
Is it pivotal I must act this way?
When the curtains are drawn closed, i lie in my bed, I know nothings okay

Turn the corner there I am
Looking at people's lives
Wishing you were here with me.. to subsist or resist?
Does he smile at you after you've been kissed
Or am I just dreaming
Dreaming of another way to say
These emotions that get in my way
everyday....

constructve criticism please
alter your mind.
hey guys i'd rlly appreciate it if you guys posted stuff..just make it constructive and helpful..
thnx
alter your mind.
Hello, I thaught it was alright, but who is the person talking too? the girl, or the person thats w/ her now? I think it changes, now i am the last messenger on earth who will put a rule on music but try to keep it talking to one person
also, what is happening in the song is kinda obscure, but how can i say that to you when i worship Zeppelin, so just do what feels right and consider what i said.
ok words i agree with the other person are u talking to her or the guy with her
clear that up
Quote by last messenger
who is the person talking too? the girl, or the person thats w/ her now? I think it changes, now i am the last messenger on earth who will put a rule on music but try to keep it talking to one person

It was ok, work with it a little more and it has potential. Crit mine: Chelsea (I would), please.