I a sonic maximizer as good as I hear. And if I choose to get one should I run it through my guitar rig or my PA, or both?
Gear:
Mesa Boogie Tremoverb And Recto cab
Peavey 5150 and cab
Peavey classic 2 12
Agile Intercepor pro 7
Jackson soloist sls
Jackson RR3
Ibanez 7321
Washburn Dimebolt 333
I love mine, but it's a box you have to hear for yourself. Some people just don't like them. Personally, I like the way it fills out your sound. You can go overboard on the settings though, too much process, and it begins to sound digital. I've found they sound best on the FX loop if using it on your amp. You shouldn't have a problem using it with a pa setup if you get one of the rack boxes, as long as you pay attention to the connections. My Maxcom has 1/4 unbalanced TS connectors, and XLR connectors for balanced output/input.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
I was thinking of getting the dual channel BBE. Its only 100 bucks and has great reviews.
Gear:
Peavey 5150 and cab
Peavey classic 2 12
Agile Intercepor pro 7
Jackson soloist sls
Jackson RR3
Ibanez 7321
Washburn Dimebolt 333
WTF is going on with this thing? I literally have been reading about the sonic stomp for a week now and am getting weaker by the moment regarding picking one up. Some sort of underground marketing push going on or what?

I've already got the Aphex Xciter and am quite pleased. This pedal sounds like it would be something very similar yet in some way bring more to the table.

Adam
It's basically just a lazy man's EQ. Buy an EQ, it'll be a lot more customizable. But if your lazy, or already have one than it's a pretty good pedal. A bit overpriced, but you get more clarity and your sound becomes much fuller.
Quote by GiantRaven
I'm sure theres a Nigerian king just waiting for you to reply to his email
Thanx for the inpu but what I am talking about is not a stmp box but a rackmount.
Gear:
Peavey 5150 and cab
Peavey classic 2 12
Agile Intercepor pro 7
Jackson soloist sls
Jackson RR3
Ibanez 7321
Washburn Dimebolt 333
the rackmount is nice but dont use to much as it becomes to digital and i only like it in the fx loops sonds bad straight to the amp
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join