typing as i listen...

cymbal entrance was cool but the transition could be a little better, no biggie though

nice orchestration, the weaving of the different parts is cool. Choice of sounds also good. Seems like there's a bit off hiss on the track though

1st drum beat, sounds off to me, and the riff seems a bit funny. Orchestral stabs a nice touch, but it still seems a bit funny.

Bit with the bells, nice progression.

Piano progression also pretty cool, but each section is starting to feel a bit abrupt. Instruments enter after piano - very nice, great feel to it, i like it alot.

Reaccurance of theme, cool, additional melody also fits nicely.

Some parts of the song seem very good, but my overall impression is that each section seems ot end too quickly, i'm expecting to hear more development of the themes before they move on, but then they just switch.
Backwards cymbal? It was a bit of a sudden entrance, nothing too bad though.

Like the intro theme. Strings are good, but they end a little suddenly or something: a little more sustain would be nice.

I like the pause where drums then guitars start coming in. Very tense moment, sounds good and fits well. Do I hear bells?

Piano is good. Like the tempo change, it doesn't sound forced at all. Goes back into the intro theme nicely.

Ending is a little sudden; you could have gotten away with a few more repeats of the intro theme. Overall the middle sections were my favorite, but still an enjoyable listen.

Crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421898
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out
i enjoyed your song, the only thing i suggest you change is the name because Dragonforce already has a song called "Heart of a Dragon" (pretty similiar haha)
all of your stuff is good jesus christ i like man. I'll cheer my midnight toke to your band man
#99 Member of the "Linkin Park Sucks" Club. PM Whstripesrox to join.

the doors, led zeppelin, grateful dead, rolling stones, yes, yardbirds, neil young ,csny, elo, elp
Quote by Rapid_Fire
i enjoyed your song, the only thing i suggest you change is the name because Dragonforce already has a song called "Heart of a Dragon" (pretty similiar haha)

I actually took the title from the movie. The movie where Connery does the voice of the dragon

Quote by redix
all of your stuff is good jesus christ i like man. I'll cheer my midnight toke to your band man

Thank you man. I appreciate it.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Quote by ledhed68
try to get better sound quality, its not really my cup of tea, but its good for metal

lol.. If you want me to critisize your work you'll have to give me constructive critisism. "Not my cup of tea" is not a crit.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
i like the breakdown at about 1:20, i think the guitar needs to be made louder sometimes. Good song otherwise.