I hope someone can help me....I record in acid pro but mainly Adobe audition. When doin vocals i use just a regular gaming headset (i know its a cheap way but im broke) and there are tons of effects i could put on my voice but i just want something to sound really professional and clear. I play two different kinds of music...acoustic mellow sining and more metal grunge screamo stuff so if i could find something to work for both that'd be great. any help appreciated.

Mason
the shure mics (i think pg's) are good for recording
you should buy an usb recording interface...about 220$ i think with 2 mic jacks and two inputs...very nice
Hold my breath
as I wish for death
Oh please god wake me
thanx but i really dont have that much to blow unfortunatly...any advice on voice recording technique?
Buy a Behringer XM8500 mic. They are just as good as Shures for much less ($20). They have good, clear sound, good response, and are relatively hot.
Member #6 of the Agile LP over Epiphone LP Club. PM iamtehwalrus768 to join.
When it comes to flipping pancakes, it's better than burgers.
Quote by gogita21
Buy a Behringer XM8500 mic. They are just as good as Shures for much less ($20). They have good, clear sound, good response, and are relatively hot.

where can i get one of these...are they good live, and what compatibility do they have to computers?

also anyone have any experience with adobe audition?
Musician's Friend has them at that price. They are great live as well as in the studio. The have the same compatibility with computers as every other mic in the world.
Member #6 of the Agile LP over Epiphone LP Club. PM iamtehwalrus768 to join.
When it comes to flipping pancakes, it's better than burgers.
dude get a shure mic (i got mine for like 50 bucks at a local store), then go and record in a closet full of clothes, its the best place acoustically
Quote by ovdojoey
yeah im good with audition what do you need

ovdojoey..what are some good buikt in effects i can use on my voice...i dont have any clue what to use. all i want to accomplish is something very professional sounding with some what ****ty equipmet (a heat set). soemthing that doesnt muffle out or distort out when i raise my pitch and still is audible enough when i sing low....does that closet full of close work for real?