I wasn't sure wether to put this in the Hardcore or Punk forum and since I consider them a more Alternative band than anything else, I put them here. But, if everyone disagrees, then it can be moved?

Anyway, I dowloaded a few tracks by these guys and was very impressed but never got round to actually buying any of their albums. So, I was in HMV and decided that I'd buy one, and since they only had Warehouse: Songs and Stories, (their final album) I got that. I really loved it and the other day decided to buy Zen Arcade. I'm listening it now and can't believe how different it is. I really can't stand some songs, if I'm honest.

So, would you guys reccomend that I buy any of their other albums? I was thinking of buying New Day Rising, but if it's anything like their heavier stuff from Zen Arcade, I think I'll pass.

Thanks in advance
New Day Rising is a bit heavy. Not sure if you'd like it.

I love them personnally, perfect bridge between punk and alt. One of my favoirite bands.
I really like New Day Rising.

To me, it's their best album.
Wade in the water, child.
Husker Du is awesome, yep.
you tell me who's better. i think good charlote are better than the bealtes but that's only because their lyrics mean more and they are better musicians.

Member #4 of The Mars Volta fanclub. PM happytimeharry to join.
First I want to say I love Husker Du and all of their work. Grant Hart and Bob Mould are very clever and talented songwriters.

If you liked Warehouse, then you should probably just work back in chronological order. And if you think Zen Arcade was heavy try Land Speed Record
Husker Du is pretty damn sweet.

I like Zen Arcade.
Main gear (For complete list, see profile):
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain-top
Basswood Telecaster, 2 single-sized HB's, both split.
Epiphone Valve Junior
B-52 AT-412 Cabinet
Oh, and I have a Squier VM Jazz Bass too.
Zen Arcade is illa-nasty. Haven't gotten into their other stuff, though.
Call me Steve. All the cool kids are doin it.
Quote by crazynickman

Step One: Wake up in the LATE AFTERNOON
Step Two: Roll around in garbage and lyrical genius
Instant Bob Dylan.