Poll: How much is it worth?
Poll Options
View poll results: How much is it worth?
$300 - $400
1 5%
$400 - $500
7 33%
$500 - $600
2 10%
$600 - $700
6 29%
$700 - $800
4 19%
$800 - $900
1 5%
Voters: 21.
How much would a used Gibson SG special Faded Go for?

ive had if for only 4 months and its in mint condition, excet for a few scratches on the back, which can only be seen in the right light.
CTHC
What the hell you gonna buy instead. SGs are the best Gibsons, I hate LPs. Why you gona sell it; think: you will get less money, and get a different brand, which will prob be worse and not have your SG anymore. BAD.
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
Quote by J.MitMetallica
What the hell you gonna buy instead. SGs are the best Gibsons, I hate LPs. Why you gona sell it; think: you will get less money, and get a different brand, which will prob be worse and not have your SG anymore. BAD.

STFU Gibson fanboy. SG's aren't the best guitars in the world, no guitars are. He's an RHCP fan, he's probably going to want a Fender. My guess is $600 - $700ish. If you can try selling it for its original price, because you said that its in mint condition.
Sent from my iPad.
Quote by paintITblack39
STFU Gibson fanboy. SG's aren't the best guitars in the world, no guitars are. He's an RHCP fan, he's probably going to want a Fender. My guess is $600 - $700ish. If you can try selling it for its original price, because you said that its in mint condition.

WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?
What a fool. Have you read ANY of my posts? I am an Ibanez fanboy through and through, and I despise Gibsons, but SGs sound ok, that's why theyre the best Gibsons, not the best guitars.
Yeah if you sell it you can get a good Fender that's true. Do that if you like the whole funky or glassy sound....
AND YOU! If you EVER call me a Gibson fanboy again, I will ethernetically rape and murder you. GOT IT?

[edit: no guitars are the best in the world, except my Radius, which obviously is]
--
Quote by J.MitMetallica
WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?
What a fool. Have you read ANY of my posts? I am an Ibanez fanboy through and through, and I despise Gibsons, but SGs sound ok, that's why theyre the best Gibsons, not the best guitars.
Yeah if you sell it you can get a good Fender that's true. Do that if you like the whole funky or glassy sound....
AND YOU! If you EVER call me a Gibson fanboy again, I will ethernetically rape and murder you. GOT IT?

[edit: no guitars are the best in the world, except my Radius, which obviously is]

OK, first of all...

1. By just reading you're post, you worshipped the SG

2. No one goes through a users posts before posting, thats just lame

3. Gibson Fanboy
Sent from my iPad.
1. I don't think it sounded like that at all, and you should know by my sig anyway that I'm an IBANEZ FANBOY
2. I mean if you ever actually go on this site
3. F-U-C-K---T-A-R-D
--
Quote by J.MitMetallica
1. I don't think it sounded like that at all, and you should know by my sig anyway that I'm an IBANEZ FANBOY
2. I mean if you ever actually go on this site
3. F-U-C-K---T-A-R-D

You're getting pissed over some one on the internet calling you a Gibson Fanboy. Priceless.
Sent from my iPad.
Quote by J.MitMetallica
...and get a different brand, which will prob be worse...

Quote by J.MitMetallica
...I despise Gibsons...

Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Why did you bother to put prices that are greater than the amount you paid for it new?

Secondly why did anyone vote for them...
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.