I've only been to a couple concerts or live shows, because I don't have the time to see many. So tell me, what is the greatest concert you have EVER seen? ever
Randy Bachman and Burton Cummings in Toronto. It was really good, other than the crowd was a little dead for most of the concert. They played American Woman first, and Taking Care of Business last. They broadcasted it on the radio, so I listened to it again on the car ride home.
Please help me by reviewing my lyrics
It would have to be a toss-up between Muse (sensational live show, massive sene of grandeur), and Dave Gilmour (just perfect sound and great tone).

Both were amazing... just got back from Reading Festival where I saw Muse again, and they're still amazing
I don't know what the best is.. I've been to Sounds of the Underground, Unholy Alliance, Undoing Ruin tour(Darkest Hour, From A Second Story Window, Misery Signals, Versus the Mirror and another local band). I'd say Sounds was my favorite, a lot of bands I really like were there.
RIP RICHARD DUNN
Red Hot Chili Peppers w/ Mars Volta and Wolfmother.

Just saw 'em about a month ago, man, they played a great show.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
ZZ Top w/ Kenny Wayne Shepherd opening up. Kickass show. ZZ Top had fuzzy guitars when they played "Legs."
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Ever? Probably when I saw Hanson play at Carnegie Hall. That was a pretty damn awesome experience.
Do I have to fall asleep
with roses in my hand?
Roger waters at hyde park calling. That was a simply amazing performance.
i wanna hear some crazy stories like some guy getting burned by the pyrotechnics when fire shot out of the stage or something
My avatar they were my 1st gig on there Does This Look Infected? tour and they were by far the bast band iv ever seen

(apart from Garbage, Shirly Manson got off with a infaltable sex doll on stage that REALY got me horny)
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Quote by hitzphillygirl
Ever? Probably when I saw Hanson play at Carnegie Hall. That was a pretty damn awesome experience.

Please help me by reviewing my lyrics
gah, so many of these threads. but i'll never get tired of saying it

Allman Brothers Band, the best live band in the history of rock and roll. ive seen them 4 times in the last 2 years, and they consistantly put on a mind-blowing display of guitar work. GET YOUR ASSES OUT AND SEE EM!
Last edited by ~AdNy at Aug 28, 2006,
Blue Oyster Cult kicked ass. the new bassist they have is really good. he did a big bass solo with tapping, and it kicked ass. i also saw brian setzer at the county fair. that kicked ass.
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
Sir Shoelace is a sexy, sexy man.
The Rolling Stones man. They played a football stadium, so they brought huge set pieces and pyrotechnics. It was early on in their tour too, so they were really on form. I was also right next the ramp, so I was within about a metre of Mick Jagger a few times.
Quote by crazydiamond73
You, my friend, are a genius.
Quote by ~AdNy

Allman Brothers Band, the best live band in the history of rock and roll. ive seen them 4 times in the last 2 years, and they consistantly put on a mind-blowing display of guitar work. GET YOUR ASSES OUT AND SEE EM!

my favorite, thanks guys
For me, GNR (Last moth) despite the controversy, the show kicked arse.
My favorite concert was when I got see Alice Cooper. It kicked ass because me and my friend got front row and my friend caught the drum stick, Best concert ever
GEAR:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Marshall MG100HDFX/MG412

Col. Catman of the KISS ARMY UG REGIMENT:
PM Sloopy to join up!
Alice Cooper.

He does all kinds of crazy things on stage. He beats women, gets decipitated, and flies.
saw styx last summer, theyre a lot cooler now since they ditched Dennis Deyoung. Sick show, lots of energy on stage great live sound
Crossfade. Their show reminded me of a heavier rock style of psychadelic rock. It was really cool I want to see them againnnnn!!!!
Alice in Chains. The only dissapointment was that no show any different than any of the others.
The two greatest shows I've ever seen both involve the Blood Brothers.

The first one was Cursive with the Blood Brothers in Cleveland, OH. It seems off, but both bands are edgy and rough enough to play a show together, and this is the heaviest I've ever seen Cursive play in my life. This was shortly after the departure of their cellist Greta Cohn, so it was just them filling in the space, and it fuckin' rocked. Johnny Whitney from the Blood Brothers almost knocked a ventilation shaft from the cieling with his microphone stand. Met Tim Kasher afterwards. Real chill guy. Smoked a cig with him.

The second one was The Blood Brothers with.....(wait for it)....Dashboard Confessional. You could literally draw a line down the crowd: The preppy, jock guys with their girlfriends were there for Dashboard and the spazzy, underfed kids were their for the Bloods. The Blood Brothers opened and ripped through almost all of Burn Piano Island. It was sick, and too much fun to walk Chris Carraba come out after that.
Poor advice.
Subliminal Verses World Tour

Shadows Fall
Lamb of God
Slipknot

Some insane ass moshing during LOG!
Quote by deanodon
break into his house, wait till he falls asleep, teabag him, take picture, post on UG, get banned
Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers at ACL 2006. That was practically a religious experience.
Joan Jett and The Blackhearts were great at this past warped tour. I enjoyed what I saw of Motion City Soundtrack too.

I also quite enjoyed My Chemical Romance when they were here in Philly at the Tweeter Center. Alkaline Trio played before them who were awesome as well. I know a lot of people don't like MCR but I like em. There also has been a lot of controversy over the fact that MCR actually plays well live, but this was after the Gerard drunk/stoned era, so the concert was great in my opinion. So don't flame me, just my opinion!
Sevendust was phenominal when I saw them. I was right on the baracade. They had great openers too, and they really know how to put on a good show
Quote by happytimeharry
Joe Satriani

That or Flogging Molly or Tom Petty.
member #2 [red army] of the Red vs. Blue Club. PM fret13 to join.
(I wasn't cool enough for a name)
Quote by RHCP94
Pfft, we all know Yakult isn't a person.
The two greatest shows I've ever seen both involve the Blood Brothers.

The first one was Cursive with the Blood Brothers in Cleveland, OH. It seems off, but both bands are edgy and rough enough to play a show together, and this is the heaviest I've ever seen Cursive play in my life. This was shortly after the departure of their cellist Greta Cohn, so it was just them filling in the space, and it fuckin' rocked. Johnny Whitney from the Blood Brothers almost knocked a ventilation shaft from the cieling with his microphone stand. Met Tim Kasher afterwards. Real chill guy. Smoked a cig with him.

The second one was The Blood Brothers with.....(wait for it)....Dashboard Confessional. You could literally draw a line down the crowd: The preppy, jock guys with their girlfriends were there for Dashboard and the spazzy, underfed kids were their for the Bloods. The Blood Brothers opened and ripped through almost all of Burn Piano Island. It was sick, and too much fun to walk Chris Carraba come out after that.

Whoa - I saw the Blood Brothers by mistake, once. They were the fifth (and presumably headlining) band at a tiny all-ages venue in La Crosse, WI about 5 years back; probably on their way from Chicago to the Twin Cities.

Everyone came to see the 4th band, The Start, and afterwards left before the Blood Brothers came on. I almost left too (!) but a friend of mine urged me to stay. There were probably a dozen people in the audience, which made for a really surreal experience.