Well someones an idiot. You ask for help on the forums and are so silly that you won't even show us the amp in question? Keep out of this forum if you're going to act like that.
we wanna see the specific one, it's not like we will buy it before you, you want it, you found it first, finders keepers
strat player forever.
^Stop acting like you own the place...this is a community forum. As far as I can tell he just wants some info on that line of amplifiers. If he doesn't want to show you the exact amp, who cares? Are you gonna draw your conclusion from aesthetics? Because you shouldn't be in any case. If you haven't used or heard anything about the amp, just seeing a picture isn't going to help.

Please think before you press that report button. There's no reason for this to be reported, other than your queer insistence to see the amp in question. If he doesn't want to show you his good deal, frankly, I don't blame him. Chill.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
Whoa man. I'm not trying to make any trouble. I'm trying top keep this place free from pointless threads and bad language. But that's alright if you want those too.

/Meh