E|-----------------------|
B|----------------5------|
F|------------------7-5--|
C|0-0-0-5-0-0-0-7------7-| 

its just one measure of the riff

play it horibly fast with a little bit of wierd down tuning and its brutal.....i down tuned the strings so much the G string was reading low E

EDIT: sorry bout all the editing to the thing i used wordpad instead of note pad lol
Quote by unfathomable_bo
Well it isnt hard to bend a string that has the tension of a piece of well cooked spaghetti, especially when you have hands like goalkeeper gloves

My songs: (more to come) (C4C's)
Screams fell silent underneath the black sun
Last edited by Stolenidentity1 at Aug 29, 2006,
I really cant tell u, i just turned the knob down twice

so down tuned 2 steps i guess
Quote by unfathomable_bo
Well it isnt hard to bend a string that has the tension of a piece of well cooked spaghetti, especially when you have hands like goalkeeper gloves

^Wow....That is so ridiculous. You really are, retarded and on crack, huh?
Quote by Bumper
^Wow....That is so ridiculous. You really are, retarded and on crack, huh?

yes yes i am on crack.......not retarded though

u dont have to down tune it, i just do cause its a heavier song and the guitar is down tuned

and yeah we got a song out of it, im just to lazy to tab the thing out, here or on powertab or gp
real tuning is
e|
b|
f |
c|
Quote by unfathomable_bo

Last edited by Stolenidentity1 at Aug 29, 2006,
and for some reason i cant damn edit so heres a bigger portion

tempo=180                              X8                                  X2 
e|:-----------------|-----------------:||:----------------|----------------:|----------|----------|-----------|-----------|
b|:-----------------|---------5-------:||:----------------|----------------:|----------|----------|-----------|-----------|
f|:-----------------|-----------7-5---:||:------------6-4-|------------8-6-:|5---4-----|3---2-----|5b--4------|3---2------|
c|:-0-0-0-5-0-0-0-7-|-0-0-0-5-------7-:||:330-330-330-----|550-550-550-----:|----------|----------|---------33|---------11|
                                                                                                            X4
e|-------------------|----------------|--------------6-||:----------------|----------------|--------------6-:|
b|/1/12\-------3-----|----2-----------|------------6---||:6---------3-----|----2-----------|------------6---:|
f|-----------2---2---|--1---1---------|----------6-----||:--4-----2---2---|--1---1---------|----------6-----:|
c|-------3-33------2-|22------2-220-00|0-000-004-------||:----3-33------2-|22------2-220-00|0-000-004-------:|
Quote by unfathomable_bo

I dont have anything to zip it with, where can i download winzip?
Quote by unfathomable_bo

If you have XP, it can already be zipped.

Make a new zip folder near where you keep your powertab/g-pro. Then place the song it to the zip folder, and upload to UG