doyou know a distortion pedal that sounds most like the line 6 amp metal setting?
ive been looking for one forever that sounds like it but i have never found one!@%$#@%

maybe someone can help> please.............
yea the line 6 uber metal pedal lol u can get em at guitar center or online
Why would you ever want that 'tone'? Its like looking for a pedal that replicates MG tone...Ill never understand why anyone would ever buy Line 6, but if you must, the uber metal does actually do a 'good' job at replicating that specific 'tone'.
Traynor YCS-50>EHX SMM w/ Hazarai>EHX DMM>EHX Holy Grail>EHX Small Stone>EHX Big Muff PI (NY)>EHX Pulsar>Ibanez TS-9DX>Echo Park>Ibanez Vintage Tubeking>Fulltone OCD>Zvex Fuzz Factory> Roto-Machine>Fulltone Wah>MJM London Fuzz>Fender Strat
Eh?^

I assure you, I've played through the metal settings of the Uber Metal pedal, and I actually liked it. This is from somebody who owned the supposedly superior Boss Metalzone pedal, which you can NEVER squish enough gain out of. I found the Uber Metal to be very good distortion if you have a decent amp(which are not made by line 6), and a decent guitar. Otherwise, you can spend the same amount of money and get the vastly inferior Metalzone.
Well if by inferior you mean has less gain, than yes, you are correct. But by that assumption and logic, then a 15$ fab distortion is better than say, a TS-9 (which it isnt). SO really more distortion doesnt equal better pedal. And no, the MT-2 acts almost as a preamp, as most pedals dont. It can carry the entire weight of distortion, allowing it to be used on more clean suited amps...such as the twin reverb.

So before you make ignorant statements and insults, please back them up with actual information.
Traynor YCS-50>EHX SMM w/ Hazarai>EHX DMM>EHX Holy Grail>EHX Small Stone>EHX Big Muff PI (NY)>EHX Pulsar>Ibanez TS-9DX>Echo Park>Ibanez Vintage Tubeking>Fulltone OCD>Zvex Fuzz Factory> Roto-Machine>Fulltone Wah>MJM London Fuzz>Fender Strat
Hey off subject here. Can you use your amp distortion and effects and still use another pedal and have it all be functional to where you can switch from amp distortion to pedal distortion?
i have looked at reviews for the uber metal pedal and they say that its like putting youe amp in a cardboard box. when i play on the metal channel on the Line 6 amps i get pretty good tone for some reason. but anyway does anybody know of a good inexpensive (like 50 to 90 bucks) fuzz pedal with good tone? i have the overdrive/distortion pedal from Boss and it was the best i have gotten yet, considering i have a crappy crappy crate amp. i have been looking around for fuzz pedals but their always too expensive. i still haven't found what im looking for, and trust me, ive looked (tweak fuzz sucked, fab distortion was more than terrible, the MXR distortion was crap). most of the problems i had with these pedals included bad fuzz and tone (especially on the tweak fuzz).so if anyone could help me that would be great><><>><<><><><><>