simple question, how much do you think it would cost for me to get a completely custom fender guitar with all my own specs? just a ballpark figure it doesnt need to be too specific
Umm... I would say.. ALOT. You are much better off modding it yourself. Plus you get that personal feel.
My Carvin cost $1180 with shipping and a tweed hsc. Not bad at all. However other makers can be considerably more. I understand you can get an Ormsby for around $1500-2000, sweet guitars. Gutierrez guitars start at $1400 or so, completely handmade pieces of genius. I understand if you want Fender, Gibson, or ESP custom shop work you could be paying alot and waiting a long time.
It's a fine line between clever and stupid.
Completely custom? Does that include like... Custom made bridge just for you? and custom screws? and custom wires with your name emblazoned on them?
Quote by Kensai
Racism... against the human race? Sure, go ahead
Why did you start this thread and abandon the last one that was asking baout this very subject? A guy in the last one even said just ask and he'll get you ballpark figures, also for neck/inlay/bridge/pickups/color/pickguard it's not that bad at all, like the same price as an american deluxe except just a bit more for the aftermarket type upgrades.