Have you guys heard about this? Deryk Whibley of Sum 41 is releasing a signature telecaster early next year. Anybody know anything about this?
I don't know anything about it, but I wouldn't expect much that's special about it compared to the other sig. Tele masterpieces.

I would rather get a Baksh sig. than Whibley sig. guitar.
only one thing I can say about that.

ewwwww...

As a tele player, that disgusts me. But I suppose that I won't have a signature tele anytime soon. I guess that when I get my name on the tele artist page (yeah right... I wish), I won't be the worst one on it. lol
Muddy Waters Tele - Signed by the members of Canned Heat
PRS Soapbar SE - Signed by Michael Angelo Batio
H&K Statesman Quad EL-84
Dunlop Wah (modded to JH specs)
I think Baksh should get a sig, since he is a far better guitarist than Deryk. Plus, I like his nickname better, too. Brown Sound!!
Sent from my iPad.
yeah! a signature Brown Sound PRS would be kinda cool. But then again deryck writes most of it.......
Quote by SuperAnalytical
I don't know anything about it, but I wouldn't expect much that's special about it compared to the other sig. Tele masterpieces.

I would rather get a Baksh sig. than Whibley sig. guitar.

Brownsound quit man. and his custom prs types were awesome.

I've seen the tele this is likely to be modled off. Expect a humbucker bridge'd esquire with just a volume knob.
Quote by tubab0y
Woohoo, I love you Ped!
^Gosh, your Tele is fine, you don't need to buy another Tele.

EDIT: Baksh's new band is supposed to sound like Iron Maiden, according to wikipedia.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Last edited by aznrockerdude at Aug 29, 2006,
I've seen him with several teles myself, I pray to god that it's the one with TWO humbuckers and regular controls instead of trying to do the Delonge thing again.

Sure there's already the 72 cdeluxe and the american HH but his would probably be cheaper than both and look like a normal tele
Quote by aznrockerdude
^Gosh, your Tele is fine, you don't need to buy another Tele.

EDIT: Baksh's new band is supposed to sound like Iron Maiden, according to wikipedia.

dude i know i prob wont buy it. but my highway one has taken some beting from practices.
i wouldnt even look at this coming from him. He can barely play guitar dude. i used to like sum 41 so much and he sucked. Dave was the good player and that guy was ****. I wouldnt expect much from his guitar.
The guy tapes his G B E strings becuase he cant control powerchords and would hit other strings.
Ibanez RG770DX /w Floyd Rose & Stock Pickups
Aria AK-80 Classical Concert Guitar
Boss DS-1
Boss TU-2
Electro-Harmonix Russian Big Muff Pi
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Heet Sound Ebow
Quote by selloutpunx
fender should release my tele as a sig model

eh, not a fan of the Dirty Fingers.
There once was a man who really loved salt
So he tied his nose to the sea
And then God came down from his silver throne
And said, 'Honey, that water ain't free
speaking of sum 41, cone has a solo project and dave has a metal band now
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
-Jimi Hendrix