I was thinking about getting a 5150 combo amp off of ebay. $600, is that a good buy or no?
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
Yes that is a very good deal as long as it actually works, don't forget to retube it after it ships in.
As I see the ignorance of humanity engulfing reason and sanity like a wave of perpetual defeat and misery I ask myself, when the hell is everyone going to shut up and actually think?
He says it's in perfect condition, however it does not include the footswitch. Do the 6105 footswitches work with these amps or am I gonna have to find a 5150 footswitch?

Things to come:
If your getting it from ebay, be ready to pay an ASS LOAD of cash for duties for something that big.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
It's only $70 for shipping if that's what you're talking about.

Things to come:
Quote by Funkbass796
He says it's in perfect condition, however it does not include the footswitch. Do the 6105 footswitches work with these amps or am I gonna have to find a 5150 footswitch?

I would assume the 6505 footswitch would work with it, it is the exact same amp.
As I see the ignorance of humanity engulfing reason and sanity like a wave of perpetual defeat and misery I ask myself, when the hell is everyone going to shut up and actually think?
Quote by Funkbass796
It's only $70 for shipping if that's what you're talking about.

I mean if it's being delivered directly to your home through your post office. Sometimes it can be cheap, sometime it can be a big kick in the face. My mom ordered my little bro a set of 2-way radios that were $9.99. The seller used a broker to ship and it cost her $31.00 when they showed up at our house. Not everyone uses a broker, but paying duties can suck. I think the cost depends on the size of the package.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
Gotcha. I'll e-mail the guy and ask him how he will ship it.

Things to come:
I'm not trying to put you off from buying it, it's a great amp(i have one but its ****ed big time) but something that big i wouldn't want to see you getting hit with god knows how much IF there's duty on it. Hope it works out for you though
Quote by Dirtydeeds468

it's true