Ok. I may be getting Tix to see All That Remains live. I just got into some of their stuff and they do sound pretty good. Does anyone know if it is worth it?
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
hell yes its worth it.
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Ibanez IJS40
Fender Acoustic
Ibanez Tone Blaster 100 Head
Hartke GH 412a Cab
Ibanez Weaping Demon
Boss Chromatic Tuner
Boss Noise Suppressor
most definately, im kinda drifitn g away from their genre, but i love the fall of ideals and there previous album before that..seen em when they were touring for there last album in t.o, excellent band
Very worth it, they are exceptionally good live. Too bad they cancelled the last time they came to my area at the last minute, arggg.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Just saw them like 2 weeks ago open for unearth. ****ing amazing!!! Phil's vocals are incredible live!!!!
Quote by xsoldierx
Just saw them like 2 weeks ago open for unearth. ****ing amazing!!! Phil's vocals are incredible live!!!!
opening? ATR kicks unearth's ass.
i dunno i just saw them a couple days ago and the guitar solos were kinda scratchy. phill messed up just a couple of times too wen he sang. but the majority of the show kicked ass.
Rig

Electra poser Les Paul Fitted with EMGs
MT-2 Metal Zone (Gave away to a friend)
Peavey Bandit 65 SS Combo Amp (Gave away to a friend)
Peavey 5150 212 Combo Amp
saw them last night and they were amazing. played more old stuff than new tho. and their new stuff kicks ass, so that was the only dissappointment. lead guit pulled off a kick ass solo, he shoulda had more volume. they sound exactly like the cd's tho.
mmm mmm bitch
Quote by Nelsean
Ok. I may be getting Tix to see All That Remains live. I just got into some of their stuff and they do sound pretty good. Does anyone know if it is worth it?

I'd go to it. I saw them and they were pretty good, way better than most bands their style.
i saw them with horse and dragonforce, it was dragonforce's first american show so most of the focus was on them, but atr wasnt too bad. only thing that pissed me off was when the lead singer was like, "OK I want to see circle pits here and here" that was just gay.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Quote by pmeg568c
i saw them with horse and dragonforce, it was dragonforce's first american show so most of the focus was on them, but atr wasnt too bad. only thing that pissed me off was when the lead singer was like, "OK I want to see circle pits here and here" that was just gay.

Dude, they did the same thing, with the same bands, when they came to Boise!

Didn't HORSE the Band suck major balls???
i saw them with horse the band (lol nintendocore) and DRAGONFORCE!!!!!!!!!! in chicago. theyre already amazing i thought, but live they blew me away. i really went for dragonforce, but i ****ing love ATR too
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Btw, I don't spell it doughnut, because that spells duff-nut.
no, i love horse the band and all the gay ass dragon force fans were being assholes
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
I saw them the 9-28-06 at the palladium.
HORSE the band started off, i love them so much. they put on a good show, his vocals are different live then cd, more screaming but i love it.

All That Remains came next, phil can sing, very well. His vocals are great sound close to album. Everything was great about the show, i love the old stuff and they mostly played that so i had fun.....thats why my eye is bruised right now. and sorry to the kid i punched in the jaw.

now. first off i couyldnt stand the dragonforce fans with there brand new crisp black tees, complaining about the pit during all that remains. But down to their performance. it was alright, more of a studio band IMO, theu're good but repetitive. They are all talented, very talented. i have never heard a man scream that high, and guitarist play that fast. but i could only hear three songs.
^yea thats the one i went to. i missed half of horse the band's set and walked into someone yelling get off the stage you suck. of course hes wearing a dragonforce shirt, (to a dragonforce show). i mean yea, they are amazingly talented and were great, but they were cocky as **** and had no respect for the other bands, and neither did their fans
Quote by shakin'cakes

Quote by Highway60Bob
Quote by pmeg568c
^yea thats the one i went to. i missed half of horse the band's set and walked into someone yelling get off the stage you suck. of course hes wearing a dragonforce shirt, (to a dragonforce show). i mean yea, they are amazingly talented and were great, but they were cocky as **** and had no respect for the other bands, and neither did their fans

I was tempted to yell at HORSE the Band to get off the stage. They sucked so much. Honestly, every member of their band except for their bassist annoyed me so much.
just because you went to see another band it doesnt mean the band you didnt like sucked. horse is a great band and they have many fans. there guitarist isnt horrible, the synth is catchy, take it they arent as talented as other bands but they dont suck. people like you are what pissed me off at that show. you probably dont know what they sound like on recordings anyway.

have some respect
Quote by shakin'cakes

Quote by Highway60Bob
Quote by pmeg568c
just because you went to see another band it doesnt mean the band you didnt like sucked. horse is a great band and they have many fans. there guitarist isnt horrible, the synth is catchy, take it they arent as talented as other bands but they dont suck. people like you are what pissed me off at that show. you probably dont know what they sound like on recordings anyway.

have some respect

Dude, their bassist was smooth and fast but...

Their singer displayed no true screaming skill, IMO. He sounded like a girl with constipation. Not to mention he was the biggest tool between songs.

Their keyboard player looked like a stoned Napoleon Dynamite, and just played the same chords over and over.

I couldn't hear the guitarist half the time, and when I watched him, I just saw him playing 5th chords. No solos, at all.

Their drummer was okay, I guess. Same cliche beats all the time, though.
are you serious? horse isnt a metal band. they arent supposed to have guitar solos. are you saying that every band that doesnt have guitar solo's sucks. what is not cliche about atr and dragonforce's drumming? they had cliche metalcore beats, and cliche 80s heavy metal beats, nothing you didnt expect.

the point is you dont like horse the band, which is fine, but they dont suck just because they dont live up toyour standards as a rock band. they are in a totally different genre then the other bands that played.

and im pretty sure its toolish to tell the crowd to mosh a certain way, or have corona's on the mic stands and smoke weed on stage.
Quote by shakin'cakes

Quote by Highway60Bob
Quote by lespaul_rentals
Same cliche...all the time, though.

Have you seen your sig, dude?
Quote by fronkpies
Just search "japanese chicks with big fat dicks" on google and you'll see.
haha

If anyone is cliche it's Dragonforce, they took all Power Metal cliches and multiplyed them by 10.

Not to mention them being crap.
Quote by slashwyldepage
Have you seen your sig, dude?

Shut up. If you want to attack my writing, why don't you go to the Songwriting & Lyrics Forum and crit my stuff? Instead of being a cocky jerk, you could attack me like a reasonable, honorable human.
amazing, I saw them with Horse and dragongay. I basically paid 55 dollars ( had to scalp, sold out) to see them play songs and they didnt dissapoint. Just freaking brutal, his vocals wetre PERFECT! Drumming was right on even with all that newly added double. Oli kicked ass!

amazing show! A-MAZING
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
ok for everyone who thinks hose the band sucks yeah your probably right i was at that same show. i saw horse at sotu and they were awful, i walked away. but at the palladium they were a little better still kinda sucked. ATR was awesome pits sucked though too many ppl and too small of area, dragonforce was good i got itred of it after a while though, still awesome though. atr sound the same on record as tehy do live though. so thats awesome.
I'm way better than you.
oh god man it is so worth it...i saw them at SOTU 05...phil there singer is such an amazing performer and now that they got a solid line up i can imagine that they'd be so much better