OK i try to practice for three hours a day but most days i can't because my grandparents pick me up from school and we stay at they're house till 730 and by the time i have everything ready for 2morrow its 930 (I have to go to bed by 10) so this is definetley interfering with my practice time!!! What should i do?
Dimebag Is God!!!!

President Of The Official Dimebag Darrell Fan Club
PM Me to Join

Member #28 of the Official Alkaline Trio Fan Club. PM greenfinger182 to join.
Do you have 2 guitars. If you do then I would suggest that you maybe take your least favorite and keep it over at their house. That way you could always have one there.
Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM Greendayguitar, gdm09 or blues_rocker to join.

-Gibson LP Classic
-Fender American Standard Strat
-Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
-Peavey XXX w/Marshall Cab
^^

Good idea. Anybody got anymore...
Dimebag Is God!!!!

PM Me to Join

Honestly, I don't see any other way it could work. If you're stuck at their house and aren't allowed to stay home alone or whatever the situation is. I think that would be your best bet.
Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM Greendayguitar, gdm09 or blues_rocker to join.

-Gibson LP Classic
-Fender American Standard Strat
-Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
-Peavey XXX w/Marshall Cab
^^

Yeah your right. Thanks....
Dimebag Is God!!!!

PM Me to Join

Well, I'd say get up really early before school and practice. You should work hard on getting done getting your school stuff together before 7:30, then just go to sleep at 8. Start getting up at 4 or 5 am to practice, that should give you plenty of sleep.
you dont HAVE to practice for 3 hours just make sure you play for some amount and go over what you feel you may be lacking at or stuff you just feel like playing/learning because its not about the quantity that you play but the quality your playing
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS