Sorry if this is in the wrong forum. Mods feel free to move this or whatever.

Do you think that somewhere on this earth there is this person. The 80 year old guy who wears the Slayer shirts and has black nails. One who plays a B.C. Rich Warlock through a Randall half stack with the amp cranked up to 10 and his hearing aid up all the way cuz even then he still can't hear it. He's been wanting to go to Ozzfest, but can't even get out of his recliner because of his bad knees. Favorite bands include:

Trivium
Lamb of God
Children of Bodom
other heavy stuff

I've been wondering this and honestly think that somewhere on this earth this person has to exist. I mean, when we get old we're still going to put on some good old Iron Maiden to listen to. Rite?

P.S. If anyone finds this dude let me know cuz I want to go meet him.
Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM Greendayguitar, gdm09 or blues_rocker to join.

-Gibson LP Classic
-Fender American Standard Strat
-Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
-Peavey XXX w/Marshall Cab
Last edited by schecter1971 at Aug 29, 2006,
haha, ya. but it will be called oldies by then.
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Ibanez IJS40
Fender Acoustic
Ibanez Tone Blaster 100 Head
Hartke GH 412a Cab
Ibanez Weaping Demon
Boss Chromatic Tuner
Boss Noise Suppressor
Trivium
Lamb of God
Dont belong in this forum, but who knows.

Most likely a old person would probably enjoys the music, but would be a trend setting scenester.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
That sounds like a good novel.

If we wound up like that, it would be because it's the music we grew up with.
What if metal became a Vegas lounge act to entertain our generation?
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Homemade Strat (seymour duncan classic stack p/ups)
Vox Tonelab (original desktop model) with full board footswitch
Vox AD50
Quote by gwitersnamps
If we wound up like that, it would be because it's the music we grew up with.
What if metal became a Vegas lounge act to entertain our generation?

lol. . .imagine 80 year-old necrophagist
i saw a elderly man helping his kid move into the dorm, at least 55 or 60 i'd say. he was wearing a slayer ****, and i didnt even hesitate to give him mad props. if that guy lives another 20 years, i think it will be likely that he is your man.
Quote by schecter1971

Do you think that somewhere on this earth there is this person. The 80 year old guy who wears the Slayer shirts and has black nails. One who plays a B.C. Rich Warlock through a Randall half stack with the amp cranked up to 10 and his hearing aid up all the way cuz even then he still can't hear it. He's been wanting to go to Ozzfest, but can't even get out of his recliner because of his bad knees

Kerry King
Quote by Diversity
i used to wish that i had a bigger penis but sh*t out of luck so far. i guess 3 inches isn't that bad.

Just wait until we are all old... it'll happen one day (except for me...the killing of my liver will only last for another couple of years...). We'll all be sitting around, telling all the grand kids about the good old days, when real music existed. Instead of someone yelling "turn that Mozart off", it'll be "turn that Nile off".
"Varg will have to stay for two more years in prison, although this decision violates Norwegian constitution and European human rights convention. His parole is postponed to April 2008." - burzum.org