Should be better than my crappy 30 watt Spider. I'll put up some soundclips later on for people who are deciding whether they should buy it or not.
I have the AD30 and it's great. My 5150 finally crapped out

Maybe someday i'll buy the AD100 or 120VT
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
Right on, they're great sounding versitile amps, have fun!
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by Stop Messin'
I have the AD30 and it's great. My 5150 finally crapped out

Maybe someday i'll buy the AD100 or 120VT

What exactly crapped out? You could just need new tubes.
I went to the shop and they were out of stock, apart from 1 which was broken . So I ordered it off imuso.co.uk which has a next day delivery thing, so in theory I'll be getting it tomorrow morning
noob question: Is it possible to attach a cab to the AD50VT? Like a Marshall 1922 for example. (Asking this just incase I need more volume in the future)
Quote by Dimebag Daryl
noob question: Is it possible to attach a cab to the AD50VT? Like a Marshall 1922 for example. (Asking this just incase I need more volume in the future)

dont knwo if that one will but yes you can if everything matches up
VOX AD50 VT+crappy "Fender" from COSTCO!=ok tone!
I need a new guitar
Quote by Dimebag Daryl

There shouldn't be a problem with that if theres a speaker output.
My AC30 CC2X with blue alnico speakers comes on friday

Les Paul neck pickup with slight tone role off into the standard channel with tad of reverb and tremeelo = best clean tone EVER.

All the new vox stuff is really good.

To the threadstarter you might wanna look into the vox multi effects processor it complements their amps really well.
OneLastShot, did you compare the AC30CC2X with the regular AC30CC2? I'm thinking of an AC30CC as my next amp but don't think I can justify the extra £200+ just for different speakers. Do the better speakers really make the world of difference?
- Gibson Les Paul Studio
- Squier Standard Strat
- Roland Cube 60
- Visual Sound Jekyll & Hyde
- Boss OD-3
- Behringer EQ700
Quote by jmac72187
What exactly crapped out? You could just need new tubes.

I wish that's all it was, the speakers are done
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
Quote by Dimebag Daryl

yes you can. its has a speaker out. if you hook a cab up to it it will have a fuller more beefy sound.
1993 Jackson Dinky Professional XL (shred)
Modified Squier Strat (blues and anything)
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Dunlop Original Crybaby GCB-95
^^^ it probably wont be much louder though, just to let you know.
1993 Jackson Dinky Professional XL (shred)
Modified Squier Strat (blues and anything)
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Dunlop Original Crybaby GCB-95
Quote by Stop Messin'
I wish that's all it was, the speakers are done

You could just replace the speakers for under $200 and have a perfectly good amp for less than the AD50VT. Get some celestions or eminence.
Quote by jmac72187
You could just replace the speakers for under $200 and have a perfectly good amp for less than the AD50VT. Get some celestions or eminence.

Can i borrow $200 from you?
Quote by Dirtydeeds468

it's true
Quote by Stop Messin'
Can i borrow $200 from you?

That wasn't the point. If you are spending the money on an AD100VT eventually, then just don't buy that and invest in speakers. You could fix your all tube amp for $200 or eventually get a hybrid for $500. Seems like a simple choice to me.
i wouldn't exactly give up on a 5150 and replace it with a modelling amp.
seriously buy some new speakers. that way you can get speakers that will give you the tone you're looking for instead of the stock speakers.
nice, name-brand replacement speakers will sound much fuller and louder than most stock speakers according to my old guitar teacher. if the amp is already good quality, don't buy a new one, just get the new speakers
Quote by SamDking
OneLastShot, did you compare the AC30CC2X with the regular AC30CC2? I'm thinking of an AC30CC as my next amp but don't think I can justify the extra £200+ just for different speakers. Do the better speakers really make the world of difference?

I did compare them. The CC2 sounds great but i was buying the amp for the classic AC30 tones and the CC2X is alot more "AC30" then the CC2.

Still a great amp though. I deliberated on the money because i would have loved to order an English Muff'n pedal and some other stuff but i knew that i really did want the Alnico blues.