Okay I want to make my guitar's lifespan, as long as possible, so I was wondering,

How do you clean the different parts? (Fretboard, body, headstock, electronics etc.)

How should I store it, in a case (hard) or will a stand suffice?

You know stuff like that.

TY, in advance,
El Toro.
Moonchild of Rory Gallagher Fan Club PM dazzler16 to Join

Quote by PinkIsCool
UG- The only place where a heartwarming moment can easily be turned into an act of homosexuality and incest.

TEverytime you replace the strings clean all the gunk and dust away from the frets. There is also a kind of fretboard conditioner thingy. Use it. It makes the fret bored look darker and it makes it more slippery (kinda, if you know what i mean) It pretty much just makes it faster to play.

The rest of my guitar i just use an anti-static cloth and give it a good wipe over. Its probally possible to buy a polish but iv never done it.

Ummm

Replace the strings every coule of months depending on how you play. I know a guy who changes them every week. We swets alot. Get your frets replace when the wear down.

Thats all i can think of.

Hope it helps.
What the hell is the internet?
Alright thanks for the help,I think I might a buy the conditioner and poliser today. Thanks again.
Moonchild of Rory Gallagher Fan Club PM dazzler16 to Join

Quote by PinkIsCool
UG- The only place where a heartwarming moment can easily be turned into an act of homosexuality and incest.

I would probably store it in a case when it's not being used. At least that way, it's somewhat protected from dust and humidity.