I am going to be getting a new guitar soon and I was wondering what kind I should get. I play metal, rock, punk, blues, and classical. I have a budget of 300 bucks. I want to get a Gibson, Fender, or Ibanez., but I am not sure which one. Which would you choose?
Crazed Metal Guitarist/Vocalist

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
Get a Schecter
My Setup

-Schecter S-1 Elite Black Cherry

-Jay Turser 133 with Duncan 59 Humbuckers

-Marshall MG100HDFX with 4 12's
chances are you wont find a gibson for 300. You may be able to get a fender but im not sure what there prices are like. Ibanez you may be abe to get a low end one but id leave out the ibanez and wait till you get a bit more money to get a better one. If you want gibson, Epiphone are your best bet or possibly Agile. Either way its down to you.

P.S. If you do get an Epiphone, get an LP
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Epiphone EDS-1275
Epiphone Les Paul
Schecter C-1+
Peavey Delta Blues
Ibanez are nice, and they would pretty much suitt hose genres (dunno about punk though...). And you wont get much better for that price. To JohnnyNature, I think Schecter might be a little too metal if you see what I mean...
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
Gibson. But then again £300? Low end Ibanez or Fender are your only chances.
Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010
yeah get a Schecter..... by the way how do you pronounce that?
Save some face.... You know you've only got one....

Member of the PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN Club. Put that in your sig to join.
SHEK-TER (or TUH if your from england, like me)
--
if you get an ibanez, definately dont get one wiht an edge III bridge...they suck.
It's break, then you will have to buy a new guitar because i dont think other better bridges fit in the hole.
Gear:
Ibanez Destroyer
Roland Cube 60
Boss TU-80
Ovation acoustic
Original Crybaby

"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried" Josh Homme

My Profile

^^Check out my profile for some improv solos^^
300 bux means u cant get a get a decent fender, no way u can get a gibson, and ibanez do make ****ty ones in ur price range.
save up more, 700-800 then get one that you can use for longer (****ty ones u can use for a bit then realise u need a decent one)
dont get an epiphone, i like epiphones but their made in china now
and the prices are the same
so **** that.
^^ You sir are a lying person indeed. Ibanez make OK guitars in that price range, just not good ones. ENough to last 2-3 years tbh...
--
Ibanez SZ320. They're ace guitars, but you'll need to swap the pickups out eventually. They're not as bad as the pups on RGs, but they're still substandard.

EDIT: Crap, I thought you were in the Uk

SZs are a bit out of your price range at the moment.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music