Hey i've been told by my fellow ug'ers that the line6 uber metal is a very good pedal. The thign is you see is that i play alot of metal but i woudl also like a variation. So i liek to think i have 2 options. I can either buy 2 pedals or some one could reccomend one that has a large variation. I personnaly liek the sound hav havign two pedals but i dotn know if thats a waste of money. Could some tell me a good pedal for ligther disortion or crunchier distortion. O yes and one final thign abotu the line6 uber metal. Can it create iron maiden and metallica tones???? thank you
it got 3 types of distortion,and 3 band eq,even a mid scoop.
it can do crunch to nu-metal
but it's a line 6 product
can it create iron maiden tones? What distortion pedals do u have? U mena the line6 can create heavy metal sounds and even crunch sounds. Tyen woudl there be any need to get another pedal?
sorry about the loose typing. what i meant to say was

*can it create iron maiden tones? What distortion pedals do u have? U mean the line6 can create heavy metal sounds and even crunch sounds. Then would there be any need to get another pedal?*
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Visual-Sound-Jekyll-Hyde-Ultimate-Overdrive?sku=151681

I've heard very good things about this pedal, which is a distortion and OD in the same box, essentially. I've never persoanlly played one, but I've read many good reviews, and my brother has had some experience with it.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
^Yeah, either that or a tube combo.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
I find the Uber metal pretty versatile, i can go from RHCP style crunch to full blown slipknot etc............the only thing i have to say is that if you do buy the pedal you have to know how to EQ correctly, it does take a while to find a decent sound....i just kept experimenting by adding mids taking away bass etc.