I started this metal song this morning, and it's quite cliché and unoriginal, but what the hell.

Good advice needed on where to go next please!
R E G G A E
Do some speed metal; SOAD like. Everyone loves speed metal. And dont stick to the Unoriginal Riff, Verse, Chorus, Verse Chorus, Interlude, Solo, Bridge, Chorus X2 END cos its crap, be original. If dont do screamo, only do it if your good!
Thats my tips for the ultimate metal song.
BAHAHAHA did u just say soad is speed metal, ha thx for the laugh, and real metal doesnt have verse, chorus, progressions!!!!

Your metalcore does, but not real metal.

any who, first off, u need to change the time sigs, for the two quarter notes to 4/8, and for the last 4 measures.
Quote by unfathomable_bo
Well it isnt hard to bend a string that has the tension of a piece of well cooked spaghetti, especially when you have hands like goalkeeper gloves

My songs: (more to come) (C4C's)
Screams fell silent underneath the black sun
Last edited by Stolenidentity1 at Aug 29, 2006,
Quote by Stolenidentity1
BAHAHAHA did u just say soad is speed metal, ha thx for the laugh, and real metal doesnt have verse, chorus, progressions!!!!

any who, first off, u need to change the time sigs, for the two quarter notes to 4/8, and for the last 4 measures.

ok buddy i love tru metal as much as the next guy but are u unfamiliar with pantera or slayer perhaps.... and i think everything has a progression.
MYSELF INFLUECE I

soo much n00bage
Quote by xX Maverick Xx
sorry to bust everyones bubble but lamb of god arent "hardcore" theyre death metal, and therefore metal.
i didnt really like it. it was just too boring. it doesnt really seem like it will get anywhere because there really is no unique rhythm. it was just boring but nice try.
Quote by Stolenidentity1

Quite the contrary good sir. I agree that soad is not speed metal, but.... Everything has a chorus...

Opeth: Bleak

They repeat the Devious movement in your eyes section twice, it is considered the chorus.
Quote by MoogleRancha
It's like Fenriz and J. Read

"I'm so happy to love metal and stuff"

"I AM metal"