Mmkay, so I'd like to know everyone's thoughts on UnderOATH new and old. I personally do not like their new album anywhere close as to how much I love their older work. Honestly I think lately they're a tad overrated and their music style is getting a tad too emo for me.

Opinions?
wdjfhaskabsdkfla
Quote by papertigers
Mmkay, so I'd like to know everyone's thoughts on UnderOATH new and old. I personally do not like their new album anywhere close as to how much I love their older work. Honestly I think lately they're a tad overrated and their music style is getting a tad too emo for me.

Opinions?

Oh NOES! He doesn't like it!

That must make it bad

Whats wrong with emo? Please do tell
I love Underoath, I think it belongs in the pp / emo forum though, because that's where it's talked about most
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by papertigers

Opinions?

If anything they have taken a step away from emo with the new record.
--
...and the world sighed in relief
Obviously they are.
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
+1 just for the title.

I don't think they're amazing, but I don't hate them.

But yes...a little overrated.
-Fender Deluxe Active P-bass (60th anniversary)
-Peavey T-40 (1982)
-Hartke HA-3500
-Aguilar GS 2x12
-GK Backline 2x10
HOLY FUCK

GO READ ONE OF THE OTHER THREADS ABOUT THEM

EVERYONE HAS ALREADY POSTED THEIR OPINION ABOUT THEM 100 TIMES ALREADY.