Hi, well i dont know if this is the correct site to as this question but i will do it anyway.

Im traying to learn this song from the final fantasy VII game and i have a big problem cause theres a part of thw song that i cant do, or at least i dont know how to do it

--5--------5--------5--------8--------6--------5--------|
--------------------------------------------------------|
--0--7--------7--------7--------7--------7--------7-----|
--------9--------9--------9--------9--------9--------9--|

ant the second half of this
E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E
--3--------3--------3--------6--------5--------3--------|
-----2--------2--------2--------5--------5--------5-----|
--------3--------3--------3--------6--------6--------6--|
--4--------------------------7--------------------------|

I just dont know how to put my fingers cause i cant reach the frets, or i dont know. Maybe if u tell a few tips or sth i can do it but i just cant figure it out
thanks
yeah the second part its not so ahrd i can do it, but the problem its with the first part, that i cant figure out how to do
This one is kind of tricky.

For the first part, the one you seem to be having trouble with, make sure your second and fourth fingers stay on the 7 and 9, respectively.

Use your pointer finger of the left to fret the 5, your ring finger to fret the 8, and your pointer finger again to the fret the 6th
My God, it's full of stars!
thanks a lot, the main problem seems the 8 fret but i think after a while i will do it.
Thanks!
Depending on how fast it is played you could just alternate from the 5th fret back to 7 and 9. That would break the rules of conservation of motion but if you're fast enough you don't have to worry.
mm, i think im not fast enough, cause it hsa to be really fliud, with no pauses betwwen the notes, thats what gives the effect of 2 guitars played at the same time, or something like that