I really like the look of Grant from Feeders guitar (above). On the Fender website they call it a Jazzmaster, however they all seem to have dot inlays and no binding on the neck. Is it possible he has a custom neck on it? Or maybe the whole guitar is discontinued and they don't make them like that anymore.

I really like the look of the binding and block inlays on the neck. And the colours of the guitar are great.

Any help would be appreciated.
- Gibson Les Paul Studio
- Squier Standard Strat
- Roland Cube 60
- Visual Sound Jekyll & Hyde
- Boss OD-3
- Behringer EQ700
It's a Jazzmaster (that one) simply with the later CBS style neck.

He also plays warmoth firebirds with fender style necks.
Quote by tubab0y
Woohoo, I love you Ped!
I do believe I've seen one of those in Vintage and Rare guitars... I think the one I saw was a '66 Jazzmaster.

For sale: Early 1985 Ibanez AH10 (Allan Holdsworth signature model) PM for details
^^ That's a shame, I think it looks dead sexy.

Edit - Also, what's the difference between a Jaguar and a Jazzmaster?
- Gibson Les Paul Studio
- Squier Standard Strat
- Roland Cube 60
- Boss OD-3
- Behringer EQ700
I may be wrong on this, but i believe the Jaguar has a shorter scale neck, giving it a mellower sound.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Weren't Feeder just great there?
I noticed that Jazzmaster too, so sexy. He seemed to have a load of vintage guitars, Teles, Firebirds, probably more....

And Sam, google Jazzmasters and Jaguars separately and that should give you a good idea.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Jaguars pwn, Jazzmasters dont. Theres the difference.

Nah joking aside: Jaguar = shorter neck, switches for each pickup and a bass cut. Also the shape is ever so slightly different.
Quote by tubab0y
Woohoo, I love you Ped!
Quote by R_H_C_P
Weren't Feeder just great there?
I noticed that Jazzmaster too, so sexy. He seemed to have a load of vintage guitars, Teles, Firebirds, probably more....

And Sam, google Jazzmasters and Jaguars separately and that should give you a good idea.

They were pretty damn awesome yes

And yeh, I liked his taste in guitars a lot.
- Gibson Les Paul Studio
- Squier Standard Strat
- Roland Cube 60
- Boss OD-3
- Behringer EQ700
A 1966 Jazzmaster is what he's got.
...Bleep Bloop...
And the other diffrence inbetween Jag's and JAzz's is the diffrent style Pups and Pup selectors.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.