Does anybody know how to mod a smokey amp from a distorted effect to a clean effect? Or does anybody know any other cabinet power supply type gear that I could get that I will get a clean effect on? I'm planning on going busking with my electric and a cabinet/monitor but I cant get any power in town for the a amp to run the cabinet/monitor off of, so i'm hoping to just use my smokey amp to power up a cabinet/monitor to use.
Quote by DispsablePuppet
So I was at the store the other day... and your all gay.

Yeah, the small mini amp that only plays in disortion. It can power a cabinet, but only will play it in distortion. Is there some type of power amp that I could get in a pedal form that's just powerd by a 9v battery and it will power up a small 15watt monitor or something?
Quote by DispsablePuppet

I'm busking outside.
Quote by DispsablePuppet

That's perfect! Do you know if it can have a nice clean sound while at a reasonable sound level?
Quote by DispsablePuppet

The Roland MicroCube can run on batteries and has a couple pretty useable clean channels.

That pignose looks pretty sweet though.
I will show you something different from either
Your shadow in the morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you
I will show you fear in a handful of dust
I think i'm going to go with the Hog20. The MicroCube is only 2w and I need something that people can hear, i'm playing with a trumpet and trombone that both like to play fairly loud. The Hog20 is 20w and seems like it will have a reasonably clean sound. I may even go with the Hog30, it's only 40 bucks more and I get another 10 watts, and a few more features.
Thanks guys with the help.
Quote by DispsablePuppet