They're coming through this area soon and I really wanna check em out...only problem is that its 75 bucks for a crappy lawn seat. I really don't feel like spending that kind of money for the lawn at a Crue show...anyone who has seen them live...is it worth the amount of money??
Not classic rock

*Reported*
Quote by CornLord
Derigiberble would win in a fight against any UGer, n00b or not, just because most people on the site can't help but love him/her.

Get, Get, Get, Get, Get Out And Push.
I dunno what tour it is, but if its Carnival of Sins, then you should definitely check them out. That was one of the best shows ive ever seen.
Quote by Toilets
Emus are actually one of my favourites out of the 7 flightless species of birds. Why has everyone got this problem with them?

Quote by TheKeep21
whats ur guyz fave band. mine is lead zepelion or something like that. the guitar player of them is so good.
Yes, to properly answer your question. Go see that show man, ive seen them live in 1986, 1990, and 2005. There show is still as good, if not better, than they were in there shout at the devil days. At least now all the members have there head on straight and actually concentrate on what there playing and doing....
^ I would die to see them in 1986...

75 bucks is worth every penny you pay. It's Motley Crue AND Aerosmith for god sakes. I paid $175 for fifth row floor seats in April JUST for the Crue and it was worth it.

The thing that'll make or break its worth is if Vince gets himself into shape and isn't slacking off at your show though... 'cause he's not above doing that. When hes on its a wonder to watch, but when hes off it gets bad.

I say go.
I saw them in Columbus Ga. Good show, ****ty sound though! Whoever ran their sound should've been fired!
Quote by Derigiberble
Not classic rock

*Reported*

What the ****? Yes it is.
Quote by primusucks
"i am so proud that by chance i am living in a place that during a territorial divide it got the largest mass of land."

hey texas, nobody cares.
They are most definetly not Classic Rock.
Quote by CornLord
Derigiberble would win in a fight against any UGer, n00b or not, just because most people on the site can't help but love him/her.

Get, Get, Get, Get, Get Out And Push.