Here is a a sweep:

E -
A 15
D 14
G 12
B 13
e 12 , 17 , 12

Could somebody please explain the correct way to finger this when sweeping it up and down?

E|-------------12-17-17-12-------------|
B|----------13-------------13----------|
G|-------12-------------------12-------|
D|----14-------------------------14----|
A|-15-------------------------------15-|
E|-------------------------------------|
   P  R  I  M  I  P  P  I  M  I  R  P

[B]P[/B] = Pinky.
[B]R[/B] = Ring finger.
[B]M[/B] = Middle finger.
[B]I[/B] = Index finger.

Is the way I'd do it.
wow that's confusing, im gonna look at it like this:

e - 12 - 17- 12
B - 13
G - 12
D - 14
A - 15
E -

As far as sweeps go, this is pretty easy. Use your pinky for the A string, ring finger for the D string, middle for G, and index for the B and e strings. Once you hit the 12th fret on the e string, bring your pinky up so you can hit the 17th fret there. If you cant go that far, then just reach over and tap it with your right hand, then just go back down the strings.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The part I'm having trouble with is the G B e strings. Since it goes 12, 13, 12.....do I go index middle index respectively, or bar across with my index and use my middle on the B???
I just tried it and i have no problem going middle index index on the GBe strings.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

Quote by Megatallica
How cdan you go middle index index when it goes 12 13 12.....how can bar a 12 and 13?

You don't.. you fret the 12th fret of the G string with your index, then fret the 13th fret of the B string with your middle finger - while you're fretting the 13th fret, you move your index finger into position to be ready to fret the 12th fret of the E string, and proceed to fret the 12th fret with your index finger.
oh **** sorry i was reading it was it's a 12 on the B and on the e, my bad. in that case, forget what i said and go index middle index.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.