Hey what does it mean when there is a group of notes and there is somthing like this under it : 10:8 . What is that called and how do you play it? Thanks for any help
I really dont know what your talking about, maybe a picture or a better description?

Maybe your thinking of the time signature but i doubt that.
George W. Bush for President 2012

We can do it if we work together!
You play ten notes in the space where there would normally be eight notes.

So if you see it under 32nd notes, there would normally be eight per quarter note. Instead, you now play ten notes per quarter note.
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out