im getting ne wpickups soon. i could just bring it to a store to get it done, but i think it would be cool to install them myself. i want to put col taps on at;east the neck pickup. maybe both if its not too difficult. now how hard is this gonna be. consider that i have never done anything with electronics before at all and have no knowledge of wiring or soldering. so take a chance and do it myself or pay to get it done? btw how much do places usually charge to install them?
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
i would take it in if you've never done anything like that before, you dont want to mess up your guitar, and for certain guitars if you try to do that stuff yourself you end up voiding your warrenty, which would be bad also.
Quote by CORT noob
Sex her, take the guitar, then sex her mom and have her walk in on you. Then, mom is happy, she doesn't want to be your friend anymore, and you keep the geetar. It's a win win for America!
Do the pups you get come with instructions for installation?
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
well im gettin seymour duncans and they have instructions on the site. and to beneboy, i bought this guitar used and its 2 years old and there was no warranty
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Do it yourself its really not that hard its a grewat thing to learn. If you mess it up and the wiring doesnt work then take it in. There is very little chance of damaging any parts during this process. Just read up on how to do it, there are plenty of sites on guitar wiring. Good luck.