This took me all day and Im still not really happy with it because I couldn't really do the solos, the vocals were distorted, and my drumming sucks. But I felt good about the intro!

Anyways, Im going to enter this in the OASIS cover contest, any feedback would be nice and also if someone wants to put in the solos im missing or better drumming let me know and ill send you a version without drums.

btw, this is my first cover, be nice. Also if you want take a look at my jam sessions...with myself if you want.

PLease leave comments!

http://pat31.dmusic.com/
Thanks

to do list (add anything)
-redo vocals + backup vocals
-redo bass
-someone add drums?
-someone add solos?
Last edited by Crazy at Aug 31, 2006,
lol i think you should turn some of those instruments down in the intro. It kinda hurt my ears lol. Vocals sound...okay at best I think you focused too much on instrumental work and not enough on vocals. It still works well without the 32 different guitar tracks, and still sounds pretty cool. The only one i really notice that is gone is the dunununununununu after the chorus bit that sounds like its played on violins, still quite a nice job
Alright, thanks, ill try to work on that before i enter it
OKay, Ive updated it, i think it may be the final version but I can still change it easily if anyone thinks something would help if it was changed.

its Dyou Know What I mean 2

Everyone, if you think I should stick with the original let me know.

http://pat31.dmusic.com/
U should have a try at the solos, even if they dont sound the same, u'll score points for originality. Especially after the 5 min mark
Quote by gallagher2006
U should have a try at the solos, even if they dont sound the same, u'll score points for originality. Especially after the 5 min mark

yeah, i think i may try to work away at some more lead parts in the next couple days to build some body to the song. thanks.
Quote by Crazy
yeah, i think i may try to work away at some more lead parts in the next couple days to build some body to the song. thanks.

Well u shud because so far, its the best i've seen in the Contest Thread