I think some of my problem is with my amp. I dont get a good tone and I was wondering if I need a new amp? any suggestions.
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000
Fender American FSR Mahog. Chambered Tele 60th
Fender Mexican Strat SD Hot Rails Br/Ne
Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10
Boss DD-6
Boss Metal Zone
it all depnds, put all the tone nobs and volume controll all the way, then try tuning your amp to were you want it. if that dont work, look for a decently priced amp in your price range and how many wars you want.
i think your just tired of your tone. Like me when I bought a marshall mg I was like hot damn I rock. But like after a year I got tired of the tone and wanted something else. So today im gonna buy a vox and I hope its good.
I kinda want a half stack, but I'm gonna buy used, for lack of money atm.
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000
Fender American FSR Mahog. Chambered Tele 60th
Fender Mexican Strat SD Hot Rails Br/Ne
Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10
Boss DD-6
Boss Metal Zone
^ If you're looking to Improve your tone, Don't get a halfstack unless you're willing to pay for a good one

What's your budget?
Member #10 Of The Black Tooth Grin: Dimebag Memorial Club. PM Narmi To Join
If you want any decent tone, dont get a half stack because exspecially a marshall because you have to crank it up get good tone and it will be extremely loud... Unless thats what you want!

Ohh... My suggestion is... Good tone is in a good all tube amp, Messa or the peavey tube amps are sweet. Or even a Fender Deluxe amp or hotrod deluxe. I have a had very good luck with all tube amps.

But some poeple like there solid state sounds I guess.

EDIT: What kind of amp do you have now?