ok how do i wire a DPDT switch to switch 2 seperate inputs to 2 seperate outputs?? i need to know how to wire it so it has 6 pins so what wires go where????? im tieing the grounds together so they dont need to be swiched, i dont care about ground loops in this case, so if anyone can help thanx in advance,
~pedalman
i like cheese
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Beating the elderly is a big favourite of mine. Also, pushing kids over and kicking pregnant women in the womb is fun.

Right now we're called 'Various Artists' just to fuck over people with iPods
^thats spam you're gonna get banned.....
oh yea thanks for nothing by the way
I don't like cheese. Warned!

I might be able to draw you a diagram later today. Sorry for any delay.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
^Do it.
XD
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
soooo are any of you going to draw me up something or at least point me somewhere where i can learn on my own, please
You wanna switch between two effects or something, yeah? If so, like this..

If not, you get the idea.
These go to eleven...
well actually i need to be able to send both or send none, can that even work with a dpdt?
i basicly need to swich 2 inputs on and off at the same time then send them to 2 seperate outputs
Hmmm, I'm not sure, I should wait for assistance. Most of the time I'm talking out of my ass without knowing it.
These go to eleven...
ha, like jim cary does right? well ok maby pink will get over here maby these buzz words would help:
ban banned spam spamming get banned warned
there maby that will "owaken" him lol
Quote by pedalman
i basicly need to swich 2 inputs on and off at the same time then send them to 2 seperate outputs

Yeah, use the diagram Jim put up. Get an on-off-on DPDT switch.

That way, in position 1, the two inputs are put to their respective outputs, in position 2, the don't go anywhere, and in position 3, they go to a 2nd set of outputs.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
^That's what I got too.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...